Chapter 4

a handsome, tall, attractive man, his hair was straight, the color was brunette, he laid his eyes on the stocks, and to me, i gulped my saliva, i was shocked at his appearance, he laid his eyes on me, and he started to walk on my direction.

ohshit what do i do?! why the hell is he coming up to my direction?!

"excuse me, one dunhill please" he said in his deep voice, damn, that voice was hot.

I just kept a straight look at the man, he was daring hot, sexy, and gorgeous at the same time.

I looked to his beautiful, giant nose, his eyes were gorgeous, and his lips were shaped so perfectly.

I didnt move at all, all I did was stare at the handsome man right infront of me.

"are you done checking me out?" he asked with a chuckle.

I was brought back to reality after he said that, I moved my head a little, enough for me to bring myself back.

"i-i'm sorry" I said with my cold response.

he didnt gave me an expression at all, he looked dead from the outside, while he was staring at his Rolex watch.

I coldly turned my back to him, while searching for the thing he asked me.

but I forgot what he asked me, shit, I turned my head to him again, and asked.

"uhm excuse me, what did you ask me to give you again?"

he poked the insides of his cheeks and rests his elbows on the cashier desk.

he looked at me with a glare, a glare that can easily kill someone just by looking, he gave me the cold attitude.

he slowly bends towards me, my body wasnt able to move a bit, I was surprised with his sudden action.

"One. Red. Dunhill" he said in his deep, and husky voice.

"o-oh yes" I replied with a stutter, I turned my back to him again, and took the red dunhill from one of the shelves.

I placed them on the desk, and I took out a paper bag from under the counters, and placed the dunhill in the paper bag.

"the total is ₩30,000" I said while looking at the paper bag, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"don't you know that it's rude to talk to your customers while you're looking at somewhere else, and not to their faces?" he said in his upset and deep voice.

I slowly looked up to him, he gave me that stare again, if that stare could kill, I wouldve been dead by now.

"i-im sorry" I stuttered.

he rolls his eyes, he takes his wallet from his pocket and takes out a ₩50,000 paper bill, and hands it to me.

"keep the change" he said.

"t-thank you" I said, while looking at his eyes.

our eyes locked to each other, and I could see his dark brown eyes, he quickly turns his head around.

then a man with curly hair goes in the convenience store and asked.

"bro what is taking you so long?" he said

"Tae just wait for a sec, I'm coming" he replied, I handed him the paper bag then he left.

woah, that was weird