Chapter 39

same day

"im sorry for being too rough on you" he presses the breaks and stops the car right infront of ym house.

while there am i, still breathing heavily from what we did last 2 hours ago my private part is so sore and i could barely move, but i dont want my brother to know about what we did.

"i-it's fine, i'll leave now" i replied while trying to get my sling bag from the back seat.

"okay, take care, i love you!" he cups my whole cheek and plants a kiss on my forehead, i did the same thing then soon after, i opened the door and left his car.

as soon as i stood up, i felt a sharp pain on my private part, not just one, but two.

he was excited to try out a new position which was the doggy style, and my asshole hurts like shit!

i tried to walk normally, and to my surprise, i'm still capable of walking, but not that fast, and not that straight also, but that's not a problem, as long as i can walk to my house.

-

"Y/n, you have arrived" my brother saw me as soon as i unlocked the door of my house.

he looks at me from head to toe, his face turned into a disgusted one, 

"why are you walking like a penguin?" he laughed at me while throwing a chip on his mouth and resting his head on the huge couch, i rolled my eyes at him and went to my room.

i shut the door as soon as i got in, i went to my closet and checked for some clothes to wear, my pussy needs some rest after this.

i took out an oversized shirt with some booty shorts, not that tight, then i;ll change my clothes.

-

now that i'm resting on my bedwhile using my phone, I received a text from Jungkook.

Love: hey babe! how u doing?

I chuckled at his words, does he expect for me to be happy after he ruined my whole womanhood.

me: what do you think?

i secretly laughed behind my message then I send it to him.

Love: well, I'm really sorry for being rough on you, I wont do it again.

i read his message, i dont know what to reply back, so i just left him on seen.

Love: or unless u want me to 😏

not gonna lie, that message made me smile, and go a bit freaky, I chuckled and replied to his text.

me: ahh hell nah, my ass had enough of all that fucking! I'm going to bed, goodnight!

Love: goodnight babe, I love you!

me: I love you too! dont get too freaky!

i laughed at my response, and soon after, i shut my phone to silent mode and took the covers and covered myself.

these minimal movements still hurt my private part, shit.

-

15 minutes.

Jhope's POV.

something's not right, why did Y/n go home walking like that? she usually doesnt walk like that.

she has a boyish yet a girly style, but she looked stupid af.

my ex girlfriends used to walk like that right after I fucked them too hard

wait, what?

I blinked twice after I realized...

end of Jhope's POV.

Unknown Person's POV.

what the actual hell...

my eyes are traumatized right now, i cannot believe i'm seeing a couple doing a deed right infront of me.

well, not really infront of me but the car is parked in the middle of a busy highway, the window's tinted so i really couldn't see them do it clearly.

oh my god, what a dirty mind i have right now.

i took a huge sigh and just walked away, i might get yeeted by them

end of Unknown Person's POV.