Chapter 16

after i rode the bus going to the other street from Mrs. J's house, we stopped over the nearest bus station near to the convenience store, now i will have to walk.

as i was walking in the dense populous city in Seoul, i could still feel the stares all around me, and to my body, it's different from the others, i could feel it right away.

i decided to join in the crowd, praying that, the stalker won't stalk or see me again, we waited for couple of cars to go, then we walked across the busy road.

after a 5 minute walk, i reached the convenience store, and as usual, there's lots of costumers right now, it's a rush hour, i walked to the staff room, i placed my bag on the empty table near the locker, i opened mine and i began to change my clothes.

after changing my clothes, i went out of the staff room and went straight to the cash register, and i noticed that there are more people coming in here, i guess the stocks are gonna run out and i have to restock again.

-

Unknown Person's POV

"are you sure that's her?" my hyung asked while he sipped on his vape.

" it is her, she's pretty, isn't she?" i asked with a smirk plastered on my face.

"she is, pretty" he chuckled

"hey, she's mine, go and find yours" i chuckled while putting some fire over my cigarette, and slowly placing the tip of it to my mouth.

"yeah, of course, she's all yours, i just wanted to see how she looks like" he said.

"and making sure that your standards aren't that low again" he laughed, i turned to my side and gave him a death stare, but he was right.

i used to have a girlfriend, she was abusive, but not really that abusive, i really loved her a lot but she didn't treat me the way i wanted her to treat me, she probably used me for attention, money, love, and lots more.

she hurt me too much, my hyungs really knew how i felt, and now they're keeping an eye on me, guiding me to the right path.

"alright, i'll just buy another pack of cigarettes across the road" hyung said while tossing the empty cigarette box to the trashcan, i made a sound in my mouth as an approval.

i stared at her over the transparent mirror in the convenience store, i'm probably getting obvious by now but who cares? 

and there she goes again, she starts walking to one of her so called "guy friends" and they began to talk to each other.

i tilted my head on the side, and beginning to not have interest to watch her anymore, it just feels so annoying to look at her and talk with other boys.

only if u were mine, then i will.

i exhaled more of the vape that i'm using, i'm gonna call this a "day"