Chapter 32

Unknown Person's POV.

"are you sure its him?!" I said in my angry voice.

"I'm honestly not sure, his thick ass hair was covering his eyes so I couldnt really identify him, but his lips and nose looks like his too" hyung said.

"why the fuck is he hanging out with her?! for what fucking purpose?!" my anger was building up.

"woah, calm down, i didnt see anything wrong with what I saw, and I'm not really sure if it was really him" hyung tried to calm me down.

I took a heavy sigh and he continues to speak

"her seat is a bit far away from mine, and his face wasnt that clear from where I was looking"

"you just need sleep that's why" I replied with a chuckle.

"I'm trying so shut the fuck up, ANYWAYS, him and her look really close, I mean like Y/n isnt dumb" hyung added.

"she trusts people too easily, and we dont know with this, she is a softhearted person" I replied.

"true tho" he replied

"hyung, can you please keep an eye on her and her movements?" I pleaded.

"yes little one"

end of Unknown Person's POV.

Fast Forward, After class

Y/n's POV.

"class dismissed" our biology teacher announced.

"yessss!!!" people began to cheer and to jump in joy, we finally finished our last project for this quarter of the year and now we're done.

and I was happy as fuck!

but nope, still cant be happy, I still have other pending work to do in school, I'll go home first and then go to my part time job.

i dont work for an extra job anymore since my brother is helping me a lot and earning the maximum wage we need for our everyday lives, and working for 2 jobs after school is also tiring and very draining too.

i fixed my stuffs in my bag and so do the other things, i proceeded to stand up from my seat and go to Jin's place, but when i got to his seat, it was already empty, and his stuff wasn't there either, he probably left early for a part time job he recently got.

i walked out of the classroom, and the hallway is filled with a bunch of students, usually a group of teachers or just a troop of friends walking by.

i sighed as i saw the bunch of people right infront of me, i took the next step till i reach the ground floor going to the bus station.

3 hours later, to the next part time job that Y/n has.

3 hours have passed, got enough rest, and changed my clothes for my next part time job, and as usual, it's in the convenient store, got many things to work with till i call this a day.

right now i'm in the bus station, and watching through the pretty and bright sky, the sky looks normal today, but i could never judge a book by it's cover, it might be pretty now but dark later.

the sky is like the people around you, they might look nice and appealing to you at first but as soon as you know their attitude, it turns grey, dark, and horrible, that's their other side.

the bus stops at the stop where my stop is, i hopped out of the bus and began to walk normally to my other work, the streets are not as busy as i expected, it used to be so crowded and full here.

i pushed the clear door right infront of me and walked towards the cash register center, there aren't as much people right now, at night it'll be as overpopulated as china.

i entered the staff room and searched for my locker, i opened it and took out my uniform for today's work, our uniforms changes depending on the day,

today is 2 days before the weekend, so the color of our long sleeve shirt is white, i went to the bathroom and begin to change my clothes.

8pm, still in the part time job.

it's 8 now, and there's not much people in the store, and i was the only onethe person who's gonna be next from my time here in the cash registrar informed me that she will be 2 hours late, and is gonna pay her time to me.

i could count the people in the store, not much, maybe 6? some are still roaming around in the store while some are coming up to the cashier, gotta entertain them first.

now, i'm done taking care of this, i was about to go to the cash desk to change my clothes since my friend said that she's gonna come soon til a man went in the store.

i stopped my movements and stayed at the desk, he just went in without me seeing him go in, he was so quick and speedy, he scared me a bit.

he walked towards the cash desk and asked.

"a pack of cigarettes" he said.

i nodded my head and took out a pack of cigarettes from the shelf, and placed it on the counter.

his style seems familiar to me, but not his face because he is wearing a black face mask, his hair was thick, but not as thick as jungkook's, and he is wearing a black leather jacket with pants on.

wait, why am i observing my customers? i've never observe them before, i was the type of cashier who gives out a poker face, take the money, and the customer leaves.

"that will be 5,000 won sir" i said with my chill voice, he took something out of his pocket.

i swear every movement he does is scaring me, or weird.

he took his wallet out and opened it, his money was full as fuck, he pulled out a 5,000 won bill and dropped it on the counter.

"thank you" i said, he didnt even look up to me and left.

that guy was weird as fuck, didn't look familiar at all, well i see and take care with countless people everyday, but this man just creeps me out.

i sighed and went in the staff room.