Chapter 40

"i want to meet him and his family"

"his name sounds familiar"

Y/n's POV.

today is a free day, Jungkook and I are really serious about our current relationship, so we took the chance and made a plan of our families meting each other.

but the thing is, both of my parents are now dead, so it's just me, my brother, and my little sister

i faced myself o the mirror and began to adore the makeup that i just applied all over my face, now i have to apply my bronzer, and my winged eyeliner, i took the curler and plugged it in.

"you're so pretty unnie" my younger sis said as soon as she opened the door of my bedroom, i smiled at her.

i took her and placed her on my lap, and she began to caress my undone hair, i took the curling iron and started to do my hair.

after Y/n gets ready.

"unnie i love that dress on you!"  Eunha surrounded her arms around my waist, i chuckled.

both of us are infront of the biggest mirror we have in our house, and the mirror can fit into 5 people in this.

"and you look fabulous in that dress too,my dear" i caressed her forehead.

we heard footsteps from the back, we saw the reflection on the mirror, we turned our backs and saw our eldest brother, J-hope.

oppa: oh, that dress is new 

he stared at the mirror and went in between us.

he smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, and my sister too, he took her hand then we went straight to the meeting place

-

my family and i walked into the restaurant Jungkook told us to go to, and damn, the whole restaurant looks so expensive, the whole place looks like a half bar and a half restaurant due to the cocktails on the countertop.

we observed the whole place as it is our first time coming to an expensive place like this, Jungkook said the table number is 37.

i approached a waitress and asked for the number 37 table, her eyes widen

waitress: miss Y/n and family?

she asked in a surprised voice, my brother was confused while me and my younger sister nodded our heads with a smile.

she nodded her head as she understood it, then she replied "follow me please" 

in the place.

we followed where the waitress is leading us, it turns out that the table 37 wasn't actually in any ordinary place in the restaurant, it is actually in a VIP place where only very wealthy and deep pocketed people come.

everyone looks so rich and formal to look at, and then, there, i could see Jungkook in a distance, but he is also with someone and she is sitting beside him, she looks like a middle aged lady, but right now they are not talking to each other since they're currently busy with their phones

waitress: good evening, Mr. Jeon, ma'am Y/n and her family has arrived.

Jungkook looked up at us, and after he did, he scanned my whole body, a small smirk appeared on his lips, but it wasn't that obvious, but i could.

Jungkook: good afternoon everyone

he smiled at us, and we did too, Jungkook went around the table and slide the chair to the back, as a signal for me to sit, and he did it too for the other 2 people that are with me right now.

while sitting.

there was a huge dead silence in between us, but Jungkook broke the silence and starts the conversation.

Jungkook: hyung, Y/n, and Eunha, meet my mom

the woman who jungkook is with, she placed her phone down on the table and kept her hands together, and resting them on the table as a sign of respect, she looked up at us, we were shocked.

oh my god, t-that lady is-

MRS. J?!