Chapter 33

Weekends 5:45pm

it's the weekends today, specifically Saturday, but I still got work today in the convenient store, and a lot of people are coming too.

if the weekdays, we get to have lots of customer, well here, a double of them.

I'm in the counter registrar right now, trying to assist some people here, well, they're all a 10 in the line.

after assisting people, 10 minutes later.

I've assisted many people now, and now my shift's about to end in less than 10 minutes too.

I was about to go and change in the staff's room, until someone goes in the store again.

I turned my head to the person again, I looked and saw..

a tall, handsome, attractive, cool-dressed man, his hair is curly and fluffy, and he is wearing g a mask, his body is very well built, and I think....

he stopped walking right infront of me and removed his mask.

oh, it's just jungkook.

Jungkook: hey, how's work?

he looks down to his wrist and fixes the position of his rolex watch, then looks up to me again.

me: it was good, and I had to assist may costumers.

I replied with a poker face while fixing my stuff on the counters.

and then magically, he placed a hand on my cheek, and slowly puts my whole chin up, until mine reaches his face's.

Jungkook: is there something bothering you?

his touch, his soft hands, his warm temperature, he is everything.

wait, why am I saying this?

my face turned into a bright smile as soon as our eyes made contact to each other, he smiled back showing his bunny teeth.

me: i-im better now....

I said in my soft voice, he laughed.

Jungkook:you're so cute when you're surprised haha, anyways, will you do something else after work?

he starts to play with his BMW sedan car keys on his hands, I could never.

me: uhm no, why?

Jungkook: oh okay, wanna come with me and go somewhere? dont worry it wont take us that long.

I looked up to him again, I checked the clock and its soon to be 6pm now, so I just agreed.

after 30 minutes.

after a 5 minute ride, we finally reached to the destination Jungkook was suggesting, the place was up in a hill, not far from where I live.

he parked his car on the lower ground and now we're slowly walking up to the top of the hill.

the hill isnt really that high, but until....

The Taste Of Lust (Jungkook FF Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें