Chapter 24

the day after school time, 3 days later

it's after school, and I'm together with Jin right now, we're walking to the bus stop from our school.

this is now my normal habit after school, I get home, feed my little sister, and then wait for 3 to go to my part time job.

I lowkey miss my first part time job, Mrs. J was nice but she didn't pass my vibe.

she had the awful attitude that every middle aged woman has, but she has never shown it to me, and I'm glad for that.

I have big respect to the ppl who can control their emotions even tho its hard to.

"3 minutes" the electric sign showed how many minutes till the next bus arrives.

I stared at the blue and clear sky, the sky is a whole vibe right now, it's clear and the wind is messing up my hair a bit, but gladly, my hairstyle is a ponytail.

then I suddenly remember the necklace I had, but I couldnt find it anywhere else.

I've been looking everywhere for it, in my work place, in school, at home, everywhere, and I still couldnt find it.

I kept thinking of where did I last drop that, and I remember that...

there is this one place left.

in the Mansion.

as much as I dont want to come back there anymore, I also have to, and search for my missing necklace, that was my only memory to my mom.

she gave me the necklace when I was still 4, she trusted me to keep it and I promised her that I'll never loose it.

now that I'm big now, and I just recently lost it, fuck.

the bus arrives in the stop, it stops on the place we're standing on, Jin and I went together in.

later on, Jin asks me a question.

Jin: what do you do after school besides going to our part time job?

he asks in a tone, I looked up at him.

me: I usually go home right away since I dont want my sister to be alone.

I gave him a smile, he nods his head.

Jin: but do you have any plans for later?

Me: uhh, I'll try to find my missing necklace in  the place I used to work to before, it might be there.

he gulped his saliva and gave me a look after I said that, he still remembers that time.

yes, that time when a random person had the huge audacity and kissed me like theres no tomorrow.

Jin: I dont think it's safe for you to come back there, it might not be there too.

me: I've explored every single side of the places I've been in, and it's no where to be found.

Jin paused as the bus stops on the side, the bus door opens and we went inside, we took the seats beside the window.

Jin: here, how about, I'll buy you the same necklace as what u had before?

I kept silent after I heard that, I dont want to replace the necklace my mom gave me, it's too special.

me: no Jin, that necklace had a sentimental value for me, my mom gave that to me before she passed away.

Jin: o-oh, that necklace, yes, I fully understand you.

"Just be careful when you reach there"