Chapter 18

the next day, Saturday.

Y/n's POV.

I felt the sun rays all over my face, as soon as I start to open my eyes, my head began to hurt as hell, I looked around slowly and therefore I realized that.

I'm at home.

my head began to hurt again, the aches were getting worse than i thought, what did I even do to deserve this?

I looked all over myself and I'm dressed as what I usually wear at home, an oversized shirt with shorts.

I went out of my bed and walked all the way to the bathroom, and checked myself on the mirror.

some of my mascara from last night was still stained on my eyes, and my hair was in a complete mess.

I looked over to the side of my bathroom, and to the laundry basket, and I saw the red dress that I was wearing last night, it was filled with vomit.

oh yes, I drank last night with Rose.

I walked to the sink again and I started to wash my face with warm water, and trying to relax my brain and feelings from last night.

I dont remember much about last night anymore, all I remember was, I was drinking with Rose.

and much more that I couldnt explain...

i gulped my own saliva as i faced the mirror right infront of me, i look cleaner now, and I'm hungry.

I checked the time and it was still 9am in the morning, I have to start my day even tho it's the last day for my weekend.

-

"look who's awake" my brother said in a loud voice as I stepped out of my room.

he is in the kitchen cooking some food for breakfast, and at the same time he looks upset.

"u-uhm...." I tried to say something but nothing would come out from my mouth.

"I know what you did last night" he said while flipping the pancakes to the other side

"o-oppa I c-can explain...." I said while looking down onto the floor and feeling guilty.

last night was the first time that I tasted alcohol, and wine, I wasnt mindful of my actions.

"ok then, go and explain" he said while still not looking at me, hes really mad.

-

"so uhm, last night, Rose asked me out to hang out with her...." I said after I placed the last plate on the table.

"to the bar, and u didnt told me about it?" he said

"h-how did you k-know....."

"Y/n, Rose's bodyguards helped you to get all the way here at home while you were so self unconscious" his upset voice said it all.

"why didn't you told me about this? I didnt even know that you drink, especially at this age" he banged the glass on the table, I got a bit shocked.

"i-im so sorry oppa, I just wanted to try something new, a-and school was stressing us out too" I said as tears began to stream all over my face.

"that is not the answer that I've been looking for, the question is, why didnt u told me about this?" he asked with his angry voice.

"I'm sorry oppa, I already knew that you wouldn't allow me but I still did" i gulped my saliva once more.

"what worried me the most were the dangers that could've happened to you and Rose! you could even barely remember anything from last night!" he looked at me deeply in the eye and I just started to cry.

he was right, I could even barely remember anything from last night.

"I'm really sorry, and I'm being honest, yes, I could barely remember anything from last night, I'm taking full responsibility from what happened, I wasnt thinking that deep, I'm really sorry" i said with my full voice, and tears began to roll down all over my cheeks.

"let's talk about this later, eat first" he said