Chapter 19

Y/n's POV, the next day, 9:00am

Today is Sunday, which means i have school today, right now is Math time and we're currently learning something new, and i'm writing everything down in my notebook.

the alcohol didn't do me justice, i haven't moved on from my failed Math exam that i recently took last 2 days ago, and infact, i'm doing worse than before when it comes to these types of things.

i'm slowly losing interest to my studies, i guess, i never knew that i'll lose interest to the things that i used to love back when i was a kid.

i would always promise myself that i'll always do good in school, so that my mom and dad will always be proud of me.

but now that they're dead, i lost my inspiration to study more and continue my paths, school has been stressing me a lot lately, and i just think that i'll stop.

as we get older, we get more matured, and get more tired because of the amount of stress that's always given to us.

"Y/n, can you please solve this math equation on the board?" my math teacher called my name while looking at me, i woke up to my thoughts and looked up to my teacher, and looked at the whiteboard.

that math equation is actually hard to solve in my opinion.

i slowly took a black whiteboard marker, and walked all the way to the front, and i could feel some of my classmates' stares all over me, i'll probably die after this.

i removed the cap of the whiteboard marker and began to solve the math equation on the board.

-

after answering the whole thing with the solutions, i took a deep breathe and faced my teacher again, she observed the writings on the board while i held my hands together.

"Y/n, can you explain to us how did you get the answer for this?" she pointed at the equation i wrote.

i gulped my saliva, and began to speak with courage in myself.

"when you try to find the square root of (16y+25y) it will be (4y+5y)" i pointed at my answers on the board, and looked at my teacher once again.

"ok, that's correct, you may take your seat now" he said as he goes back to his seat while i did the same thing.

my math teacher always had this feeling that i wouldn't be able to answer this math equation properly, he would always thing that i'd just guess the answers, but he's so wrong, he tested me right now and i proved him wrong.

-

After school.

it's the end of classes now, and everyone's starting to pack their things in their bags, probably most of them are ready to go home, but i still have a shift to do later.

i'm done packing my stuff now, and some students began to exit the classroom, i looked around the whole class and i saw Jin sitting on his chair, barely even moving, he's just right there, busy on his phone.

i placed my bag down and walked towards his desk, i really want to talk with him for some reason.

he's been so cold to me lately, and rarely talks to me too, and whenever we talk about something, or even just a small topic, he has to make sure that no one's watching us, and i want him to clarify that to me.

"Jin, can we talk, please?' i asked as i stood up right infront of his table, he took one of his earphones off and looked up to me.

"is there something wrong?" he asked in a cold tone.

"you! you've been so cold to me lately, and you're acting so weird and strange lately, what is wrong?" i asked with courage, he looked straightly at the wall and took a deep breath.

"as much as i want to explain everything to you, i can't" he said then he stood up from his seat and began to leave, but i held him by the wrist.

"h-hey! we are not done talking yet! what do you mean?" i pleased him with my puppy eyes, he gulped his own saliva while looking straight at my eyes.

he shakes his wrists hardly, enough for me to let go of my tight grip of him, and he immediately walked out of class in a blink of an eye.

that honestly hurt my feelings, so much, i don't even understand why he's beginning to avoid me now.

oh wait, he is ignoring me, he probably doesn't want me in his life anymore.