Chapter 30

the next day, 6:00am, Y/n's POV.

it's 6:00am in the morning, and right now i'm going out of my house and starting my walk to the bus stop, i feel better right after a 12 hours of sleep i had yesterday, and my body feels relaxed too.

while i was walking to the bus stop, i stared at the cold and bright sky, the sun is shining, and its rays are all over my body, it's keeping me warm while walking in this cold ass weather.

it isn't just me who feels better, so does the sky, it doesn't look as cloudy as yesterday, it feels so good, so does the wind.

Unknown Person's POV.

i've been following her right after she went out of the house, i need to know where she's going right now.

 i know her routine, she leaves the house at 5:40, and starts her way to school at this time, but she's taking another round, where is she going?

she begins to lower down her speed, and soon she stops, i ran over to a big tree just on the side of the sidewalk.

she turns her head to the back and starts to scan the whole place behind her, she didn't saw anyone, so she went back to walking, but this time, she begins to walk a bit faster.

her speed isn't even the fast i could do, i can run faster than that, but i still have to follow her.

she walks up to the bus station, she sat on the available chairs and takes her phone out.

end of Unknown Person's POV

Y/n's POV.

the day just started, but i could already feel that someone's watching me even before i went out of my house, and following me all the way here, now who is that.

i took my phone to distract myself from the things surrounding me, it isn't a good day to start and overthink about it.

just as i start to text my bestfriend, Jin, i heard a car horn right infront of the bus station, that took my attention, i looked up and saw that it was...

Jungkook once again.

he waves at me with a smile, his bunny smile is so cute, and precious, his smile also makes me happy.

i stood up from the seat i was sitting and went up to Jungkook's car, he rolled his window down, i asked him.

me: Jungkook, what are you doing here?

Jungkook: i'm here to pick you up, let's go.

me: are you sure? you just dropped me by my house yesterday, it's too much

i showed him a laughing smile right after i said that.

Jungkook: as from what i said, no worries, and i really love helping you, so let's go.

he chuckles, i nodded my head as an okay, i opened his car door and went inside of his car, he's so nice and sweet.

but i have this one question i have to ask him.

me: uhm Jungkook, can  ask you a question? and please answer this honestly.

he looks up to me and nodded his head as an okay, "go on"

me: were you following and keeping an eye on me the whole time even before i got out of my house?

he tilted his head to me like a cute puppy, but i'm super curious if it was him, he frowned and looked at me again.

Jungkook: n-no? i just came like just now, why'd you ask?

he sounded sincere and it feels like he isn't lying, i shrugged it off.

me: i felt like someone was watching me but, j-just, nevermind.

i said then i pulled the seatbelt and buckled myself on the front seat, he remained quiet but also started to drive.

while driving, Jungkook's POV

Y/n's question made me wonder about something, and now that her and i are close now, there's no reason for me to hide and keep an eye on her every move, i can just approach her whenever i want and when she's okay.

but  was for real when she asked me if i was the one who was following and watching her, i sad no, honestly and truthfully.

but that person is scaring my princess, and i won't let a piece of shit to do that.

i will investigate that person, and make sure that person will regret what he/she did for the rest of his/her life, i am the only one who can watch and follow her.

i tilted my head while my eyes were on the road, my other hand turned into a fist.