Chapter 43

" he already died a few years ago, and now i feel like seeing him again in him"

"do me a favor, figure out everything in his life till i figure out the whole truth"

the next day, Y/n's POV

the sun rays were all over my face, causing my face and my temperature to heat up a bit, i slowly opened my eyes and squinted it right away as i tried to get away from the heatness.

wait, didn't i close the curtains before i sleep?

i moved to the other side of the bed, still with my eyes closed, and then i slowly opened my eyes, my whole brain went into confusion

WHERE THE HELL AM I!?

i immediately got my upper body to sit down on the bed, i looked over around myself, the bed i'm laying down on isn't a queen sized bed that i have at home, ITS A HUGE KING SIZED BED, i scratched my head in confusion.

i tried my best to remember something from last night.

oh fuck, now i remember, my family and jungkook's family finally met each other for the first time, but why am i here?

haha i cannot rely on my brain, it goes FARRRR AWAYYY when i need it.

i looked around my surroundings, this place seems familiar to me, i feel like i've went here not so long ago, i looked at the back and saw a small picture frame on the bedside table, it was me and jungkook.

damn, i am actually in Jungkook's room, and now i remember this place, this was the place where Jungkook and i had our first kiss, i chuckled at the memories that i could still remember.

i looked under the covers and saw that i'm already dressed into some baggy clothes, must be Jungkook's.

the door opened, revealing Jungkook holding a tray filled with food, i smiled.

Jungkook: good morning baby, how was your sleep?

me: i-it was nice, just kinda didn't liked the sun rays on my face.

he giggled at me, he placed the tray on my lap, and then sat down beside me.

me: uhh babe, what am i doing here?

he looked at me and gave me a weird look, and so did i, we were both waiting for answers from each other.

Jungkook: d-don't you know what happened?

i gave him a weird look as i scratched the back of my head even tho it wasn't really itchy, he looked at me straightly in my eyes and he wasn't able to keep his smile.

Jungkook: oh well, you must've enjoyed too much yesterday..

he giggled, while i was there, staring at him with my confused eyes, not knowing what to answer, so i just gave him a huge death stare, he gulped his saliva.

Jungkook: okay fine, do you remember when our families met together in a restaurant, right?

i nodded my head as a yes "that's the only thing i remember babe" i replied

"you were drunk yesterday just by drinking 2 glasses filled with champagne, and that caused you to vomit on your own clothes after drinking, and as you can see i changed your clothes to mine" he said

"tell me more please" i begged

"oh boy, got a lot of stories to tell" jungkook sighed then he began to talk it all out with me.

i was eating when he told me everything, and now i'm completely disgusted of myself for what i've done

"and i never knew you had that kind of side of yourself babe" he chuckled, while i showed him a disgusted look.

so it was my first time to suck a dick?

"whatever we did yesterday, are all mistakes and craziness" i said with my stressed and annoyed voice, he laughed at me

"but you were enjoying it, and begging me to do it over and over again" he smirked at me.

well, i wouldn't deny tho, he was really good.

"i was drunk so yeah" didn't add any explanation at all and continued to bite on my bread while he proceeded to tell me more.