Chapter 31

6:30am, the same day

my inner sense of feeling is saying that it might be Jungkook, but why would he still be stalking me if we're already friends and close too?

he really sounded like he wasnt joking so, I'll might as well say that it's not him.

we arrived in school, students and other people kept staring at us, or at the car while we were on our way.

and now that Jungkook is looking for a parking in the parking lot, and lots of people are glancing at the car.

"jungkook, why do they keep looking at us?" I asked him while turning my head all around the window.

" you're in a BMW silly, and get used to it" he chuckled with a smile.

his chuckle sounds were the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever heard, it sounded like a small but cute laugh with his matching smile.

oh no Y/n.

he finally stops as soon as he spotted an empty parking space, he starts to park his car.

after parking his car, I was about to take my bag from the seat's floor, but he bent down with me and took it instead.

this man is quick af

"I'll help you bring your stuff to your classroom" he said.

"w-wait you dont have to! I can manage" I replied and held the strap of my bag, but he placed a hand over it to stop me.

"and I can also manage this so please let me help a pretty girl like you" he begged with a smile.

the way he begs for this is so cute, but I was also cringing, his smile is my weakness, and I want to see more of that in the future.

"ugh fine, follow me then" i said, he cheered.

in class.

at first of opening the door, people were already staring and glancing at us, well, Jungkook seems very unfamiliar, and hes new here.

his style got everyone's attention, he's wearing a black suit, he probably has a meeting after this, and some chains on his neck, he also got piercings too.

"thanks for dropping me by, I appreciated it" I said as he gently places my bag on my table, with his head still looking down.

"as what I said, no worries, study well, I love you" he looked up to me and gave me a smirk.

I wasnt able to hide my smile, and just gave him a small one, he loved that, he walked towards me and gave me a hug, a quick hug.

the classroom didnt had much students, just around a half of the class was in here.

after the hug, he placed a hand on my arm and left the class.

while I was left dumbfounded, and surprised, cant believe he did that.