Chapter 25

my heart started to race after he said that, does he know anything about what happened?

oh wait, I did tell him.

me: yes oppa, i will.

Jin: are you sure you dont need someone to be with you?

I shook my head as a no, he smiled at me and placed a hand on mine, and began to caress it softly.

as soon as the bus stops on the stop, I bid goodbye to Jin then hopped out of the bus.

I remember some memories from this place, and the bad ones too, and I lowkey dont want to remember them.

my eyes wandered around the street, and I suddenly remember that one night.

and that one guy.

I want to meet him again, and say thank you for once again, but I dont think I'll ever see him again.

after a 15 minute walk, i finally reached Mrs. J's mansion, i opened the gate and entered the whole mansion, and as i took a step again, i suddenly remember memories from before, the mansion is as quiet as before.

i turned my head to the side and i could see the new house cleaner vacuuming the rug, I approached her, she stopped and looked at me.

me: uhh hello, I'm here to look for my old necklace, and I've informed Mrs. J that I'm coming.

she nodded her head as a yes then continued to vacuum the rug.

she's a middle aged lady who looks tired and stressed out, I went upstairs and began to look for my necklace.

after 10 minutes of looking.

I looked everywhere! but I still couldnt find it! I looked under the couches, rugs, tables, chairs, and on the TV, and all I see is nothing!

I'm starting to lose hope, but I can't, that was the only memory my mom gave me before she died, so i shouldnt stop looking.

but I've figured out an idea.

what if I try to look for it in the kitchen?

after going to the kitchen.

I'm honestly gonna give up by now, I keep searching on every edge and place in here and I still couldnt find it!

but giving up is not an option!

I bent over to the counter floor, and trying to search for it.

and I feel like someone is watching me from behind...

Unknown Person's POV.

I could hear loud sounds from the kitchen, and it's irritating me, it's probably the maid who's cleaning again but.

it's not.

I walked to the kitchen and saw a young, long haired, attractive, and petite woman.

me: what are you doing here?

I said in my loud voice, she stops and turned her head to me.

and there it was, it was still her

she gulped as soon as she saw me, she still probably remembers me, she gave me this shy look, I gave her a smirk.

Her: y-you again....

she said in her soft, and pretty voice, I gave her a smirk again and began to walk towards her, she takes small steps backwards while our eyes were locked to each other.

I locked my eyes against hers, until her back hits the wall.

me: you look so sexy when you're shy.

her: w-what are you doing....

me: I wont answer that unless you answer my question, what are you doing here?

she blinked multiple times and looked down, and then she said.

her:i-i'm looking for my missing necklace, I have a feeling that i-i lost it here...

she said with her nervous voice, I could see her hands shaking.

oh so she's the owner of the pretty necklace I picked up yesterday?

I smirked at her and my hands went into my pocket, and pulled out a gold, shining, and pretty necklace.

I held the necklace using my index finger and thumb, I showed it right to her face and asked.

me: is this what you're trying to look for?

she scanned the necklace from my hand, and she slowly takes it from my hands, my eyes were on her.

her: y-yes it's mine, t-thank you...

she said with her low voice, and thanking me, I gave her a smirk once again.

she was about to leave with the necklace on her hand but I said...

me: can we be close?

she stopped her footsteps and looked at me, i waited for her answer.

"yes"