Chapter 17

weeks later.

days have been passing by so quickly, and i'm not liking it that much anymore, school is getting way more stressful, the topics are getting hader, and i have to adjust more since more projects and assignments are due each day after it's being given.

my work is nothing like school, well for my part time job for Mrs J, there's no really much work to do for her, she's fine and very considerate, and the man that i accidentally saw in the bedroom, i rarely see him, and i'm fine now, not really remembering him that much anymore

and for my other job, my boss told me to stay in for a few more hours, more like +3 since the shop is now open for 24/7 and the store is getting more popular, the shop owner also pays me more, and it does help me a lot with my studies and money finances.

-

today is the weekends and now, i can finally have fun with my own.

i'm in living room right now with my siblings, my brother is in the dining table, he's busy using my laptop because he needs it for his college use, while my sister is with me in the living room right now, she's currently playing with her dolls.

and i'm plopped in the couch while scrolling down through my social medias, and then all of a sudden, my ultimate bestfriend, Rose texted me.

Rose: Hi Y/n, it's been a long time since we last talked! how are you?

her name is Rose, and she's been my ultimate bestfriend since we were in elementary, she was always in this bad girl attitude since elementary, but she was always nice to me, and she always gives me food whenever it's lunch time and i wouldn't have food for lunch.

she is the rich girl in school, but too bad i had to move out of the elementary school we used to go to since the tuition fees were rising up and my brother couldn't afford the fees anymore.

Me: hello Rose! i'm doing good but i have too many assignments to pass in school chz, how about you?

Rose: LMAO school smh, it's aching my head for some reason.

Rose: well i'm doing great too, i've been missing you for a long time!

Me: same! and i was shocked bc you texted me all of a sudden haha.

Rose: haha, and by the way, are you free tonight?

Me: yes i am, where?

Rose: wanna join with me to the club?

i took a deep breathe after reading her texts, i have never been into a club before, it's probably bc i'm a minor and i'm not even supposed to go in there, but i guess i'm allowed now?

my brother will probably not allow me yet bc i'm a girl, and if he does allow me then he has to come with me.

and yeah i totally forgot to add this to the info, she's a party girl, she loves going to parties to have fun with friends, and since she's inviting me to one, i'll just say yes.

Me: yes i am! tell me the full details!

im probably taking so much risks by now, but who cares, we are teens, we live once, and we have to try!

-

8:00pm.

right now i'm in the entrance place of the bar, and i'm waiting for Rose to come and see me here, she said that she's just here.

i chose this red strap short mini dress that i saw from my cabinet, i rarely wear this dress and i feel so amazing and independent with it, but of course, i brought a jacket with me, it's cold out here.