Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2

Warnings: angst, fluff

Grey's Anatomy x Celebrity Crush crossover

This is also a lengthy one! Enjoy!! xx

**Chris's POV**

I grabbed a few of Y/N's clothes and stuffed them into a bag, then I ran out behind the paramedics and my mom who was holding Y/n's hand, reassuring her that everything was gonna be okay.

Dodger, surprisingly, was still asleep. I carry him into his room, and lay him down in his bed.

I'll probably call my brother to check in on him later today. Right now, I'm worried about Y/n and my baby girl.

I lock the door to the apartment, and jog my over to where Y/n was being rolled on the gurney.

Once we made it to the lobby, the ambulance was outside the main entrance.

The paramedics lifted Y/n into the ambulance and I helped my mom on.

I hopped in, and took a seat in right next to Y/n's head. I was stroking her hair, and holding her hand as she cried.

"I'm scared, Chris."

"I know, my love, but it's gonna be okay." I softly speak, kissing her cheek to try and make her feel better.

The paramedic who was in the back with us, was taking Y/N's blood pressure and doing all the precautions while Y/n looked up at me with doe eyes.

"What if—"

"—no." I shake my head, "Don't say, that baby. Because that's not what's happening. Alright? There's probably another explanation."

I interrupt her horrific assumption.

"Chris is right, honey. You just try to relax and let the doctors help you." My mom caresses Y/n's arm.

And with us reassuring her, she's finally calming down a bit. But I know she's scared to death, frightened that something horrible has happened.

And if it is, what she thinks it is, it's my fault. And I will never forgive myself.

Ever.

I was a shitty husband, and I didn't show her the love and respect she deserves. I was such a stubborn asshole that I didn't even realize that anything that affects Y/n, affects the baby.

Once we arrived to the hospital, the paramedics rolled her out, my mom and I were still on each side of the gurney.

"27 year old female, 4 months pregnant, experiencing vaginal bleeding." The paramedic told the doctors who came rushing around the gurney.

The one with the white coat on, had a tag that said.

Dr. Derek Shepard, M.D.

"What's wrong with her, doc? What is it?!" I ask him, as he checked Y/n and her state.

"Sir, I'm Dr.Shepard, and I can assure you we're gonna do everything we can."

"I'm not leaving her." I hold Y/N's hand tighter. "I'm her husband."

"That's fine. But only one of you can enter, I'm sorry."

I look at my mom and she gives me a soft look, "it's okay honey, I'll be out here waiting." She tells me.

"You're going to be okay, Y/n, you hear me?..."

My mom looks down to Y/n who is shaking from how frightened she is.