devil in me - PETER PARKER [A]

TITLE — DEVIL IN ME*

status: available
faceclaim: diana silvers*
oc: clara murdock
planet origin: earth
love interest: peter parker
first appearance: captain america civil war
last appearance: tbd

status: availablefaceclaim: diana silvers*oc: clara murdockplanet origin: earthlove interest: peter parker first appearance: captain america civil warlast appearance: tbd

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"BE CAREFUL OF THE MURDOCK BOYS, they've got the devil in them," was how their old family saying went. Although, what it failed to mention was the fate of the women. Now you see, the boys may have pieces of the Devil in them passed down through the blood in their veins, but the girls... the girls were Hell itself - forged in the fires of tragedy, their hearts hardening to steel. And Clara Murdock, just like all her cursed ancestors, was thrown into the fiery pits and reborn from the ashes of who she used to be.

When she was a mere three month old, her Mother died, leaving her in the care of her blind Father - a man who hadn't even known of her existence beforehand. It was hard for him to care for a child whilst blind and with a dream career on the horizon, but he did it anyway, because he loved her from the moment she was placed into his arms.

Clara didn't have an ordinary childhood, but how could you when you are born with extraordinary powers and raised to fight? And the fact that she was the daughter of Matthew Murdock, the blind lawyer and Devil of Hell's Kitchen, certainly didn't help matters.

From the start, Clara had known about her Father's night time activities but she was sworn to secrecy to protect not just him, but her and their friends as well. She spent hours lying awake in bed worrying whether or not he would come home before eventually falling asleep due to exhaustion. It was an endless cycle, never ending, never changing, well that was until her Uncle Foggy found out. To say that he was furious would be an understatement because Clara swore she saw fire in his eyes. What angered the man more than being left out was the fact that his best friend simply left his daughter alone each night with no guarantee he would return.

Matthew reassured her he would come home every night, but he lied. Because when he went off to fight the Hand, he stayed behind and was crushed beneath the blown up ruins of Midland Circle.

Grief stricken and orphaned, Clara watched as the streets her Father dedicated himself to turned to chaos. And Clara being Clara couldn't just sit around and let that happen. No, she could not and decided to take up her Father's mantle to protect the innocents on her streets. So yet again, Clara Murdock was thrown into the fires of Hell and was reborn as the Red Robin, a crime fighting vigilante who barely ever used weapons.

Clara never even imagined that she would gain the attention of the one and only Tony Stark and she definitely would never even imagined being asked to go with him to Germany in order to take down Captain America. But there was something else, she wasn't the only teen hero he had enlisted and the boy who swung around Queens in a onesie turned out to be a kid in her class.