ashes to ashes - GANDALF THE GREY [A]

TITLE — ASHES TO ASHES

status: available
faceclaims: colin morgan* / jamie chung*
ocs: gandalf the grey / avalon rayna*
specie: istari / phoenix
love interest: gandalf x avalon
first appearance: au
last appearance: au

status: available faceclaims: colin morgan* / jamie chung*ocs: gandalf the grey / avalon rayna*specie: istari / phoenixlove interest: gandalf x avalon first appearance: aulast appearance: au

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

AVALON RAYNA SHOULD NOT EXIST.

The legends and myths surrounding the creation of the anomalous girl were just stories passed around a fire to inspire both fear and hope in others... weren't they?

Avalon Rayna did not remember much about her childhood: the faces of her parents, blank; the lullabies that soothed her as a baby, murmurs, and the home in which she used to run around in, where she tripped over every loose floorboard and scrapped her knees on the dirt in the garden, nonexistent.

The first untampered memory she had was waking up in the middle of a forest, alone, cold, and scared to the bone. Nothing made sense. It was as if her mind was a storm with pieces of her life flying around like debris, striking her in a random and damaging pattern. Avalon Rayna did not know why her, she didn't why she was so different from everyone else, but someone did.

Gandalf the Grey, a powerful and compassionate Wizard whose heart was set on protecting the world he had already grown so fond of, realised that there was a bigger force at play than himself so he set out to find it. He did not expect to be greeted with a woman whose slender fingers melded perfectly into the hilt of a sword and he did not expect the mesmerising magic that had hidden itself deep within her soul.

Avalon Rayna was unlike anything he had ever seen before; fire burnt like the sun in her heart and stars sparkled in her eyes, enchanting not just his curiosity, but also the thing he guarded so securely inside his chest, his heart.