mind's eye - MEDIUM [A]

TITLE — MIND'S EYE*

status: available
faceclaim: kiana madeira*
oc: chloe page* / scanlon
fandom: medium
love interest: n/a*
first appearance: medium season three
last appearance: medium season seven

status: availablefaceclaim: kiana madeira*oc: chloe page* / scanlonfandom: mediumlove interest: n/a*first appearance: medium season threelast appearance: medium season seven

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

CHLOE PAGE KNEW A THING OR TWO ABOUT BAD DREAMS.

Evil had introduced itself to her when she was too young to understand it and it had been in her mind ever since. Every night when she rested her head, darkness and blood infected her dreams and showed the young girl nightmares her developing brain could never have come up with. They said she was crazy, disturbed and dangerous. Even her own Mother thought so. 

Kids avoided her school. She would often hear them whisper 'My Mom said to stay away from Chloe Page, she's a freak' around the playground, like a game of Chinese whispers but the message never got distorted. As a child, it was harder to hide her ability. Her somewhat strange capability to talk to those that had already passed on. But when she got older, Chloe began to realise that she could tell those ghosts to go away and most of the time, they would listen.

With High School came a fresh start for Chloe Page. Nearly everyone from her middle school went to the same High School but she was determined to begin again and that meant attending somewhere they didn't. So, with her prescribed meds in her bag and a determination to have a new life at school, Chloe started High School. And finally people began to talk to her like she was a normal person and not some 'freak' as the parents of her previous classmates had dubbed her. She was just Chloe.

But that didn't last forever.

Her medication usually wiped her out at night so her Mother would take the opportunity to go into the city and party to her heart's content. Chloe obviously knew, not because she was a bit psychic, but because her Mother was a terrible liar. And so it continued this way. She would go to bed and wake to find her Mother half-asleep and drunk beyond recognition. This had been going on for years. But one night, something... strange happened.

Chloe was yet again given terrible nightmares. But this time, it was about her own Mother.

And when the police coming knocking at her door, Chloe realises that what she saw was true. She had witnessed her own Mother's death.

Thrown into this case by her dreams, Chloe is recognised by another psychic, the one with the police. It seemed that the night her Mother was killed, Chloe and this other psychic had shared a dream. They had been connected. Her name was Allison Dubois and she vowed to protect and help Chloe Page no matter what.