brothers' keeper - SUPERNATURAL [T]

TITLE — BROTHERS' KEEPER*

status: taken by me
faceclaim: tom welling
oc: john winchester jr aka jj
specie: human — mostly
love interest: multiple*
first appearance: supernatural season one
last appearance: supernatural season fifteen

TITLE — BROTHERS' KEEPER*status: taken by mefaceclaim: tom wellingoc: john winchester jr aka jjspecie: human — mostlylove interest: multiple*first appearance: supernatural season onelast appearance: supernatural season fifteen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

JOHN JUNIOR — JJ — WINCHESTER WAS UNDERSTANDABLY PISSED AT HIS TWIN BROTHER.
Sam had always known how much JJ wanted a normal life but when he ran away to college he didn't take his twin with him. So JJ was left in the hands of his older brother and his father who were both true hunters at heart. 

For as long as he could remember, JJ hadn't been what you would call normal. And that was excluding the lifestyle he had grown up in. From a young age, JJ would hear things that weren't there and would scribble symbols no one had ever seen. But when John took his son to see a psychic, thinking that somehow his middle child had impressive mind abilities, she turned up blank. No one knew what JJ Winchester was. So the boy was placed on medications that blocked out the voices and made his a head a little fuzzy. But still, he was able to hunt and that was what John Winchester really cared about.

Despite the medication, JJ was just as good as his brothers when it came to hunting but that didn't mean he liked it. Hunting just wasn't for him and John Winchester didn't like that. 

Stuck in a family business that he couldn't escape from, JJ Winchester became the hunter his father wanted whilst his twin left him behind. It wasn't the life he had wanted for himself —the one he spent nights rambling on to Uncle Bobby about — but it would do. That was, until, their three became two as John Winchester himself vanished without a trace.

JJ was reluctant to bring in Sam. After all, he had gone to such an effort to sever ties to his old life so why would they bring him back in. But Dean insisted. So it wasn't a holiday or a birthday that reunited the three brothers after years apart, it was their missing Father.

Now the boys must try to find John Winchester and save as many people as they can along the way. All the while JJ and Sam both trying to figure out what was happening to them. Either way, it wasn't going to be an easy ride. 

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."

- laurell k. hamilton 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes: