homemade dynamite - MIKE BANNING [A]

TITLE — HOMEMADE DYNAMITE

status: available
faceclaim: rebecca ferguson / jackson robert scott
oc: regina 'gina' sparrow / noah sparrow
fandom: the fallen series
love interest: mike banning
first appearance: olympus has fallen
last appearance: angel has fallen

status: available faceclaim: rebecca ferguson / jackson robert scottoc: regina 'gina' sparrow / noah sparrowfandom: the fallen series love interest: mike banning first appearance: olympus has fallenlast appearance: angel has fallen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

SERVE AND PROTECT WAS WHAT REGINA SPARROW WANTED TO DO WITH HER LIFE. She had the skills to help people, and she knew it, so she wanted to put them to good use. First there was the military where she served and protected her country as a soldier in far away places. Then when she returned, she signed herself up for the secret service so she could serve and protect the most important person in the country: the President of the United States.

At the secret service, Regina Sparrow found her calling. It felt like she finally found what she was meant to do with her life and she loved it. 

She was serving and protecting just as she always wanted because as she protected her President, she was protecting her country too. And to her the Presidents wasn't just the Leader of their people, but they were her friends as well. That just made Regina more determined to ensure their safety.

It wasn't just the Presidents that Regina Sparrow grew fond of, there was also Mike Banning, a fellow agent. The man seemed like an indestructible tank on the outside, but inside he was soft and kind and cared deeply about others. Regina could see that with ease and it was one of the reasons she was drawn to him. A relationship began between the two; casual affairs over a few years, no strings attached. But unbeknownst to the other, they were both developing feelings they promised they wouldn't.

Fate intervened before they could utter a word as two lines appeared on a stick in the bathroom meaning Regina Sparrow was pregnant with Mike Banning's baby. Unsure of what to do, Regina took a leave of absence from the secret service without a word to Mike and vanished. Eight months later, she had a beautiful baby boy and named him Noah yet she still did not say a word to Mike. He was happy where he was and Regina couldn't take away his dream in life. Not for her.