nancy drew - LYDIA MARTIN [A]

TITLE — NANCY DREW

status: available
faceclaim: alexxis lemire
oc: nancy drew
specie: supernatural investigator
love interest: lydia martin
first appearance: teen wolf season 3A
last appearance: teen wolf season 6B

status: available faceclaim: alexxis lemireoc: nancy drewspecie: supernatural investigatorlove interest: lydia martin first appearance: teen wolf season 3Alast appearance: teen wolf season 6B

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

NANCY HAD NO IDEA WHAT was going on in her parents' minds when they decided to give her that name. Maybe it was a way of honouring their ancestor - the original Nancy Drew - or maybe they just thought it was funny, she didn't know for certain. However, what was crystal clear was that she was different, but not in the way most would expect. The Drews were not werewolves, they didn't have glowing eyes or razor sharp claws, they didn't even heal like they did, but they were a part of the supernatural whether they liked it or not.

For generations, the Drews have protected the supernatural. They are the Investigators, the ones that find out who took an innocent life, the ones that tell the hunters who did it to avoid them needlessly killing supernaturals who had done nothing wrong. Sometimes the work was blood soaked and heartbreaking, but it was a necessary evil and everyone knew that.

Nancy was just like her father, who too was an SI, and that just made her Mother worry about her even more. She was right, there was something to worry about, but it wasn't Nancy.

An Alpha Pack had emerged, built from Alphas who had massacred their betas. A Pack built upon bloody foundations. The Drews knew they would kill again so they made it their duty to try and stop them. This is what led the family of three to Beacon Hills, a town radiating with supernatural energy and strange activity. And on their way into town, they witness the strange event involving a deer crashing through a windshield which ends up being their first case in their new home. Nancy is then dragged into teenage supernatural club where she gets to know a certain strawberry blonde haired genius who has no idea what she is.

Nancy Drew is a Supernatural Investigator and she'll be damned if she was going to let herself not solve a case even if it's one of the most complex ones she's ever worked, not to mention the fact that the growing feelings she has for Lydia Martin has made it personal.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to fit your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Maybe it is worth investigating the unknown, if only because the very feeling of not knowing is a painful one."