tick tock - SUPERNATURAL [A]

TITLE — TICK TOCK*

status: available
faceclaim: kate siegel
oc: time
specie: time
love interest: oc
first appearance: supernatural season nine
last appearance: supernatural season fifteen

TITLE — TICK TOCK*status: availablefaceclaim: kate siegeloc: timespecie: timelove interest: ocfirst appearance: supernatural season ninelast appearance: supernatural season fifteen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

TIME WAS NOT CREATED, NOR BORN, NOR SUMMONED — SHE JUST WAS.
From the beginning of everything, Time had been there, side by side with both Death, God and the Darkness. They were what made up the Universe, endless and infinite in power, and were present when everything was created. Whilst God was the creator and Death was the collector, Time was the sentinel. She was constantly unravelling and expanding like the Universe itself and whilst God and Death had tasks to accomplish, all Time had to do was spin her web and watch as the Universe she helped create evolved before their eyes. But that too changed.

Time wasn't sure why she liked God. Maybe it was because he was the only other person, apart from Death, around? Maybe it was because of his omnipotence, omniscience or even his supposed omnibenevolence? Maybe it was even because he could be charming at times? Time didn't know for sure. But she couldn't deny God intrigued her — and she intrigued him.

Time, the Universe's sentinel, left her post to join God in his new heaven where he had already created a small collection of angels to live in it. She was immediately entranced by him and quickly fell in love with Heaven. Sure, she had seen it before amongst the endless timelines swimming around in her body, but really being there was something else entirely. Not since the beginning of everything had Time actually been amongst the Universe instead of standing as its guardian, alone and always vigilant, so being in Heaven with God was something she most certainly enjoyed.

Love was something completely new to Time, it was something she had never experienced before and doubted she ever would. But being with God, hidden away in their secret corners of Heaven, she started to fall for the omnipotent man and gave him her heart. And with it, he controlled her.

She became God's mistress and in return he kept her locked away like his dirty little secret. But Time was too blinded by her love to realise what was happening to her and was too blinded to question God when he took their child and told her they were to be raised amongst all the other angels. And it wasn't until a dozen time/angel children later that Time started to see through her lover's lies and to who he really was. But that didn't stop him from taking their children nor from using her power for his own benefit. It was then that Time realised she wasn't in a wonderful idyllic penthouse away from all the worries of the world — she was in a prison.

With each child she bore, Time hoped that it would be the one God allowed her to keep, but every time her hopes were tossed aside. She was a Mother without her children and that broke her beyond belief. Meanwhile, God didn't seem to notice nor care about the change in Time's demeanour because what did it matter, she wasn't going anywhere.