guns and roses - STEVE ROGERS [A]

TITLE — GUNS AND ROSES*

status: available
faceclaim: a.j.cook*
oc: catherine moses*
fandoms: marvel / red (dc)
love interest: steve rogers
first appearance: avengers
last appearance: avengers: endgame

cook*oc: catherine moses*fandoms: marvel / red (dc)love interest: steve rogersfirst appearance: avengerslast appearance: avengers: endgame

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

CATHERINE MOSES BELIEVED THAT IF YOU WANTED THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE, THEN YOU HAD TO FIGHT FOR IT. So for as long as she could remember, that was exactly what she had been doing. Looking back, she guess she would say that she inherited it from her Father who, unbeknownst to her, had served in military and CIA for years before she was even born. Catherine followed in his footsteps and served in the army before returning home where she was recruited to join an organisation she had never heard of before: SHIELD.

It was like a dream come true: she had finally found the perfect job for her.

Her Father was, of course, cautious of his baby girl joining an agency, but once he saw how happy her job made her, he gave in. And that was when he told her everything: how he wasn't some travelling salesman, that he was in fact one of the best agents the CIA had ever had. It was the lies that hurt Catherine the most. He didn't even tell her when she joined the army. But all Frank Moses had ever wanted to do was protect his daughter, so she couldn't hate him for that.

Kicking ass, saving people, it certainly ran in the family. So it wasn't long before Catherine Moses rose through the SHIELD ranks as one of their best agents alongside Barton and Romanoff — her best friends. They were Fury's terrible trio. If you saw one, then more often enough the other two weren't that far behind. Life as a SHIELD agent was simple enough, but then it happened.

Steve Rogers — Captain America himself — was found frozen in ice. And to add to it all, he was still alive. Seven decades after crashing into the icy waters, he resurfaced to a world that wasn't his. Everything had changed and people had moved on. He was all alone.

But then an Asgardian God lands on Earth and steals the Tesseract (a cube of unspeakable unearthly power) along with their agents and friends so Fury is forced to bring into action a scrapped program: the Avengers Initiative. Bringing together the world's greatest heroes, like Captain America, Dr Bruce Banner and somehow Agent Catherine Moses, they must all work together to take down the God of Mischief before he unleashes his army upon the Earth.

Meanwhile, a certain Agent has taken a liking to a certain Captain who, unaware to her, is starting to like her too.

If you don't like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.