different worlds - JIM LAKE JR [T]

TITLE — DIFFERENT WORLDS*

status: taken by me
faceclaim: mirabel madrigal*
oc: jade the found*
alias: jade founder* 
fandom: trollhunters
love interest: jim lake jr
first appearance: trollhunters: tales of arcadia season one
last appearance: trollhunters: rise of the titans

TITLE — DIFFERENT WORLDS*status: taken by mefaceclaim: mirabel madrigal*oc: jade the found*alias: jade founder* fandom: trollhunterslove interest: jim lake jrfirst appearance: trollhunters: tales of arcadia season onelast appearance: trollhunters:...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

JADE THE FOUND WAS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN TWO WORLDS COLLIDED. She was a human girl raised as a troll. She was both yet at the same time, she was neither. Having been abandoned under the bridge as a baby, she was discovered by a troll — Blinky — and brought into the safety of Trollmarket and from there Jade was raised to be the perfect balance between human and troll.

When she was a mere three-years-old, Jade discovered something no one had seen coming: she had magic. Not knowing where it had come from, the trolls had to help the young girl control the immense power she had been bestowed so that it wouldn't tear her or them apart. Vendel was the one who mainly helped the child control the energy inside of her, but that task just became more difficult each year as the power inside her grew along with her.

Jade had always known she wasn't a troll — well, it wasn't exactly difficult to figure that one out — so she was fascinated by the human world of the day. But no one else could go out into the sun with her, so Jade remained under the earth in the safety of their haven: Trollmarket. But once Jade reached a certain age, she started venturing out into the daylight all on her own and was overjoyed once she felt the warm rays dance across her skin. 

She was of two worlds so it was important not to forget one for the sake of another.

But then something happened.

Jade the Found was no longer the only evidence of two worlds colliding. Because the Trollhunter amulet had chosen a human to be their champion.

It was strange. It was unheard of. It was incredible. Well, at least Jade thought so.

Now with the training of a new Trollhunter being on the top of their priorties, Jade must help Blinky and Aaarrrgghh to get the boy ready to face the threat they were facing. But never did she imagine that this would lead her to becoming closer to the boy than she ever intended. Because there were many worlds out there — the human and troll worlds were just two of them — but even though they were both from different ones, they were were made to be together.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.