to the ends of the earth - FRODO BAGGINS [A]

TITLE — TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH*

status: available
faceclaim: rachel zelger
oc: belladonna underhill*
specie: hobbit
love interest: frodo baggins
first appearance: the lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring
last appearance: the lord of the rings: the return of the king

status: availablefaceclaim: rachel zelgeroc: belladonna underhill*specie: hobbitlove interest: frodo bagginsfirst appearance: the lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ringlast appearance: the lord of the rings: the return of the king

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

BELLADONNA UNDERHILL WAS MADE TO SING.

Ever since she could recall, Belladonna has been skipping around the Shire with notes of melody falling from her tongue as easily as words. Her voice was crafted to bring joy to the people of her home, to comfort the sad and welcome the lonely. Belladonna Underhill was made to be the Shire's songbird. 

Even the Shire's reclusive Bilbo Baggins admired talent Belladonna Underhill possessed. She would often sing at his birthday celebrations — which were always big, over the top, parties to remember. And that was how she met Frodo Baggins. He was the old man's nephew and had too been told Bilbo's tale of adventure and mystery with Thorin Oakenshield and the fate of Erebor. Just like every other Hobbit. Yet, he was different and Belladonna couldn't quite figure out why.

Years past and as the voice inside Belladonna strengthened, so did her relationship with the Baggins Boy.

Having been adopted by his uncle at twenty-one, Frodo was closer to Belladonna than he had ever been. They were the best of friends... and that was it, just friends. They laughed together, sang together. She would often play to him her newest song with whatever instrument she happened to pick up. More importantly, they were both happy.

But then a very big birthday rolls around for Bilbo. At 111 years of age, the old man was planning something spectacular. Something that was going to make it the best yet. And something did happen. Because one moment he was there, and the next, he had vanished into thin air. That was just the beginning.

Having inherited a magic ring from his Uncle, Frodo is now the bearer of its heavy burden. With Sam and Belladonna tasked as his protectors, the hobbits must make their way to Bree as Gandalf told them. Black Riders were on their trail and two hobbits decided to join them for the ride. So their adventure wasn't off to a great start. But once they reach the elven town of Rivendell, everything changes.

And Belladonna Underhill discovers that she may be made for music, but she was also made for much more.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘