holistic heart - DIRK GENTLY [A]

TITLE — HOLISTIC HEART*

status: available
faceclaim: felicity jones*
oc: quinn locke
fandom: dirk gently's holistic detective agency
love interest: dirk gently
first appearance: dirk gently's holistic detective agency season 1
last appearance: dirk gently's holistic detective agency season 2

status: available faceclaim: felicity jones*oc: quinn lockefandom: dirk gently's holistic detective agencylove interest: dirk gentlyfirst appearance: dirk gently's holistic detective agency season 1last appearance: dirk gently's holistic detective...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

QUINN LOCKE WAS SPECIAL. She had a gift, a strange one at that, but it was a gift nonetheless. A gift that allowed her to be in sync with the universe as if it ran through her veins. As if it allowed her to flow down the river of creation as a mere leaf in the constantly changing current.

Growing up, Quinn didn't have the best childhood, because Project Blackwing had ruined it. She started off being know as Omega, but once they realised how her abilities were similar to another's, they put them together, and was from then on known as Icarus part 2. Blackwing was torture for them both, but at least they had each other.

After Blackwing, everything changed. The Icarus Project split up and went their separate ways, both knowing that some day, even if it was years in the future, they would see each other again. Quinn needed time to heal from the mental and few physical scars she had been left with, which was one of the few reasons she left her cellmate to go out on her own.

With her few practical talents, Quinn became a librarian, a job she quickly learned to love. And one night, when she was about to lock the door, she met a peculiar man who she felt immediately drawn to. Todd Brotzman. A man who was cursed with misfortune and unhappiness, who had a sister who was just the same. Quinn didn't know what it was that drew her to the Brotzman family, but they were connected to something, somehow.

Because everything was connected.

Then one day, whilst Todd was at work, he found a crime scene that sets off a landslide of strange and confusing events. After picking him up from work and taking him home, Quinn is reunited with a face from her past and the three of them are set down a path with puzzling puzzles at each and every turn.

Everything is connected and so are they, but what they don't realise — not at first at least — is that their connection runs deeper than they could've ever predicted. That he is the key to the lock in her heart scarred from the past. That their hearts beat as one and that they're love is holistic just like them.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘