no rest for the wicked - LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR [T]

TITLE — NO REST FOR THE WICKED*

status: taken by sunfliers 
faceclaim: charlie hunnam
oc: hunter blackwell*
fandom: lucifer
love interest: lucifer morningstar
first appearance: lucifer season 2
last appearance: lucifer season 6

status: taken by sunfliers faceclaim: charlie hunnamoc: hunter blackwell*fandom: lucifer love interest: lucifer morningstarfirst appearance: lucifer season 2last appearance: lucifer season 6

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

THE DEVIL LIKES TO SAY that he does not make deals for people's souls, which is true apart from one exception.

Hunter Blackwell sold his soul to Satan himself to cure his family from the plague that had infected their village. Of course it worked and his family were saved, but when the next wave of disease came around a year later, they weren't so lucky. Selling his soul ended up meaning nothing: his family still ended up six-feet under but now he was indebted to the warden of the damned.

Signed with his own blood, it was a contract Hunter couldn't break so he ended up becoming the Devil's right hand man, his Ghost Rider.

The Ghost Rider was the only soul the Devil had bargained for and the only soul he ever would.

Years past and Hunter did as Lucifer commanded, punishing those who deserved it and then sending them down to the eternal torment that awaited them. He could never escape the prison he had unknowingly led himself into, because the only one with the key was the Devil and he was not going to unlock that door. So for centuries Hunter Blackwell roamed the Earth, dishing out justice and hunting those consumed with sin.

It was a cycle that wouldn't end, not even when his so called 'Master' came back to Earth on his vacation from Hell. But still, Hunter continued his cycle of hellfire and motorbiking, very adamant of ignoring the fact that Lucifer Morningstar was back on the mortal plane.

It later turned out that Hunter couldn't ignore the Devil much longer as he was soon summoned to aid him with tracking down his missing Mother leading to the Ghost Rider to become something he never imagined: part of Lucifer's life.