magic of us - TONY STARK [A]

TITLE — MAGIC OF US*

status: available
faceclaims: gugu mbatha-raw*/ pedro pascal
ocs: morgana wyllt / tony stark
fandoms: marvel / once upon a time
love interest: tony stark
first appearance: avengers assemble
last appearance: avengers endgame

status: available faceclaims: gugu mbatha-raw*/ pedro pascalocs: morgana wyllt / tony starkfandoms: marvel / once upon a time love interest: tony starkfirst appearance: avengers assemblelast appearance: avengers endgame

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN A LAND KNOWN TO MOST IN LEGEND, LIVED A HAPPY COUPLE BY THE NAMES OF MERLIN AND NIMUE. Merlin was the most powerful sorcerer in the whole of Camelot but his love for Nimue was much stronger. And their love resulted in something they both would die to protect: their daughter, Morgana. 

But like all good things, their quaint family life came to an end.

Nimue, with her heart consumed by vengeance, drank from the Holy Grail and bestowed upon herself power that should never have been released. She became the first ever Dark One and was the epicentre of the evil plague that tore through lands and decimated all in its wake. Morgana lost both her parents in one move. Her Mother was now consumed by darkness and had trapped her love, her daughter's father, in a tree that not even Morgana could tear him from. She was made an orphan by her own Mother.

But Morgana was not alone because with her Father's Apprentice at her side, the two carried on the great sorcerer's work and helped the realms become safe from the darkness. The Apprentice spent his days guarding her Father's hat and ensuring each Author was on the right path whilst Morgana travelled the realms and ensured they were protected from the Dark Ones that came after her Mother. 

The never ending cycle of evil led her to Rumpelstiltskin in the realm known as the Enchanted Forest. He had to be one of the most cunning and devious Dark Ones she had ever met and achieved things that the previous bearers of his dagger had only dreamed of. And it was in this land that Morgana got swept up in a large purple cloud which stripped her and everyone else from the land.