abomination - SUPERNATURAL [A]

TITLE — ABOMINATION*

status: available
faceclaim: lucas till
oc: abomination 'abe' winchester
specie: human/demon/angel
love interest: n/a*
first appearance: supernatural season four
last appearance: supernatural season fifteen

status: availablefaceclaim: lucas tilloc: abomination 'abe' winchesterspecie: human/demon/angellove interest: n/a*first appearance: supernatural season fourlast appearance: supernatural season fifteen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A BLINDING LIGHT WAS WHAT GREETED HIM WHEN HE FIRST OPENED HIS EYES. He had no idea where he was, how he got there or even who he was. Just nothing. So when some people approached him and claimed they were angels and he was in heaven, he believed them. They told him he was special, a gift from God. But they were only trying to make his situation sound better. Because he wasn't a gift, he was their weapon. And that all became apparent when they never even gave him a name and instead called him: Abomination.

Abomination soon found out what a blade felt like in his hands. From the start the angels had tried to sculpt him into the perfect warrior and innocent naïve little Abomination didn't realise what they were doing until it was too late. He was made to be their weapon and that was what he now was.

He quickly figured out that he was nothing like his trainers or the other angels. There were wings on their backs but when Abomination looked at his own, there was nothing there. Perhaps that was why they called him that name. Perhaps it was because he had no wings. Next he discovered that was partly the case. He had no wings because he was different to angels. And he was different to angels because the blood of the damned souls flowed with his. He was different to angels because he was also part demon.

That was why they named him Abomination. That was why they treated him that way.

He was both of heaven and hell. He should not have existed in the first place. His existence was purely wrong. 

Heaven certainly thought that was the case. But when the first seal is broken, tipping the first domino into the apocalypse, they knew it was time to put their weapon to use. Lilith only needed to break 66 seals to bring about the end of the world and despite not spending a moment there, Abomination knew he had to save it. These people were innocent and he was supposed to be a weapon of God, the defender of the good. 

But he was wrong again.

Just like others, Abomination was used as a means to an end. The apocalypse was still coming and nothing they were doing was stopping it. It was as if someone was letting it happen. But before he could question his superiors, Abomination is pulled away on a special assignment: find Anna. He had no idea who Anna was, but she was important to them. So, Abomination did as he was told.