licence to kill - ETHAN HUNT [A]

TITLE — LICENCE TO KILL

status: available
faceclaim: kate beckinsale*
oc: eloise 'el' bond*
fandoms: mission impossible / james bond
love interest: ethan hunt
first appearance: mission impossible 1
last appearance: mission impossible 3

status: available faceclaim: kate beckinsale*oc: eloise 'el' bond*fandoms: mission impossible / james bond love interest: ethan hunt first appearance: mission impossible 1last appearance: mission impossible 3

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

BLOOD STAINED ELOISE BOND'S LEDGER. It trickled through the pages, staining and smudging the once beautifully intricate words that painted the story of her life. What used to be joyful memories turned melancholy as the shadows of her changed soul consumed them whole. Nothing could escape the red nor the darkness within. It infected her like a disease, spreading and contaminating all it touched. Or in other words, Eloise Bond was a walking time bomb.

So many deaths weighed down on her heart, so much guilt and so much pain. Eloise believed it to be a family curse because not only was she a magnet for misfortune, but so was her half-brother James. Being a Bond was definitely not easy, especially with all the expectations her brother had unintentionally brought down upon their name. But Eloise always did what she did best — she picked herself back up and carried on.

But there was no bringing herself back from the worst mistake of her life.

It haunted her like a nonstop nightmare and the blood could never be washed from her hands no matter how hard she tried. James was there to help her pick up the broken pieces, to try and reassure her that it was not her fault, but there was no changing her mind. Eloise knew that because of her they were dead and she wasn't going to allow her brother to lie to her, it didn't matter how much she loved him. Those deaths were on her list and she knew they wouldn't be the last.

Transferring from MI6 seemed to be the best option for Eloise so she could start afresh and try to make amends for the pain she had caused. The agency she moved to was chosen at random but she certainly wasn't disappointed when it was revealed that the IMF was to be her new home. Eloise knew of the incredible deeds they had accomplished and all the lives they had saved and aspired to be like them. Then it was certainly a good thing that she on the team now, wasn't it?

Her IMF team were unaware of her bloody past and how she was related to one of the best agents the British Government ever had so for once in her life, Eloise felt normal. But it appeared even that wasn't going to last long because soon her new team are slaughtered on their most recent mission leading to Eloise Bond teaming up with Ethan Hunt to find out what really happened to their friends, not realising how much this would change her life.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘