angel eyes - BOBBY SINGER [A]

TITLE — ANGEL EYES

status: available
faceclaim: elisabeth sladen
oc: sarah isaacs* / remiel
specie: angel
love interest: bobby singer
first appearance: supernatural season one
last appearance: supernatural season nine*

status: availablefaceclaim: elisabeth sladenoc: sarah isaacs* / remielspecie: angellove interest: bobby singerfirst appearance: supernatural season onelast appearance: supernatural season nine*

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

SARAH ISAACS WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST HUNTERS ON THE PLANET AND NO ONE KNEW THAT BETTER THAN BOBBY SINGER. For years the two had worked on all sorts of cases together to bring the monsters of the world to justice and not even Bobby knew some of the things she did. To every hunter she came across, she was a Godsent. And none of them had any clue how true that was.

Sarah Isaacs was not born Sarah Isaacs. In fact, she wasn't born at all. Made by God himself billions of years ago, she had been bestowed the name Remiel and had been told to guard his humanity as it came into being. So that was exactly what the archangel did.

But as Remiel watched curiously as man evolved from the water, she couldn't deny that part of her wanted to be there with them. So after years of watching from afar, Remiel decided to finally enter the world of man and walk amongst them as if she weren't an angel of the lord. Leaving Heaven, everything she had ever known, it was tough and it was forbidden. Remiel's love for humanity had helped her gain the courage she needed to fall, to turn away from her home and start anew.

The world was much different than she expected, but she supposed watching was not the same as living among them. Nonetheless, Remiel enjoyed her time on Earth and even chose herself a name: Sarah Isaacs. It was all so mesmerising, even the strange parts, that was until Remiel (or Sarah as she now called herself) witnessed a werewolf tear open a young woman's chest on a full moon.

Remiel was not an oblivious archangel, she knew there were other non-human things out there — werewolves being just one of them. But she didn't think she would see such a sight. And that was when Sarah decided to put her knowledge to some good use and become a hunter. No one out there knew what she did, so why waste such valuable knowledge and skills when she could be helping people? So Sarah Isaacs, a fallen angel, became a hunter. And not just any hunter, one of the best the world had ever seen.

Decades past and Sarah remembered them all and all the people she had saved and all those she hadn't. She fought demons, vampires and wendigos, all without her angelic powers and without her archangel's blade. Because if Sarah wanted to hide among the humans, then she had to live like one. No shortcuts. No wings.

And it was on a routine case that she met one Bobby Singer with an old pal of hers, Rufus Turner. Bobby was in awe of the woman the moment he met her and she was without a doubt the best hunter he had ever seen. The loss of his wife had taken a large toll on the man, Sarah noticed, so the fallen angel ensured to protect the man and aid him where she could.