chaos theory - THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY [A]

TITLE — CHAOS THEORY*

status: available
faceclaim: tom hiddelston
oc: loki laufeyson
fandoms: the umbrella academy / marvel
love interest: n/a*
first appearance: the umbrella academy season one
last appearance: the umbrella academy season four

TITLE — CHAOS THEORY*status: availablefaceclaim: tom hiddelstonoc: loki laufeysonfandoms: the umbrella academy / marvellove interest: n/a*first appearance: the umbrella academy season onelast appearance: the umbrella academy season four

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

WHEN LOKI LAUFEYSON WAS CAPTURED BY THE TVA, HE THOUGHT HIS LIFE WAS OVER, BUT IN REALITY IT HAD ONLY JUST BEGUN. The TVA gave him a life, a purpose, a family. It was what he had always wanted. And not only did they give him that, but they allowed him the opportunity to help people. 

Life was certainly different without Thor and Asgard and all that came with it. And at the same time, it was so freeing. Because despite the fact that the TVA knew who he was, he was given the space to be himself and try again without the burdens being a Prince brought him. And for once in his long life, the god was trusted. The timeline was safe thanks to him and everything was okay.

Which was why he was chosen to visit the Earth's branch of the TVA: the Commission. To put it plainly, it simply wasn't what Loki Laufeyson was expecting. He had seen the might of the TVA; the buildings, the technology, the grandeur. Compared to that, the Commission seemed rather primitive. Working like office workers in cubicles in plain suits - even for their agents - and using glowing time-travel briefcases to get around. It was just... odd.

And it got increasingly odd when on his walk down the hallways, Loki found a small boy in a school uniform sending messages along the tube system. 

He muttering on about some apocalypse that Loki had no idea about and right before he was about to question the boy, a familiar face turned up and pointed a gun at the boy's head. It was the Handler. Loki didn't like her upon meeting her and now he knew why. As soon as the God of Mischief placed himself between the murderous woman and the boy, his life was changed forever. A grenade her and a blue portal there and suddenly Loki Laufeyson was standing in an unfamiliar room with a group of strangers staring at him.

What in the name of Odin's beard was happening?

Well, let's put it in simple terms: Loki had tried rescuing a not-teenager who brought him home to meet his super-powered family and they were all doing their best to try and save the world. Groovy. Now roped into the Hargreeves' plans whether he liked them or not, Loki must do what he can to help them save the world. Maybe then Earth would remember him in a better way. 

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.