HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO welcome you to 'Happily Ever After'. My name's Rosie and I have a passion for writing but I have wayyyyy too many ideas and no time to write them, so I feel like this is the best way to get them out there. Just remember to be kind and I love you all.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

RULES AND PAYMENT:

1. PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY PLOTS because not only is it wrong, and rude, it's also illegal. I worked incredibly hard to come up with these plots and I'm so proud of them, so please don't be a jerk and take them without crediting me.

2. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME first served, because I want to give the plot to someone who I believe will do it justice, not to the first random person who requests - no offence or anything. I want to make sure that my plot gets the attention it deserves and will be written instead of being left to rot.

3. PLEASE BE KIND AND POLITE even if I deny you my plot, which I will only do if I don't feel like you're a good fit for it. I've spent a lot of time working on these plots and I definitely won't give it to you if you're rude to me, but if you are and you don't follow my rules, you will be blacklisted and I don't want to do that to anyone. Honestly, I hate and can't tolerate people being horrible to each other or rudeness.

4. WHEN YOU SEE AN ASTERISKS by anything, it means that it can be changed and altered to fit your own ideas, but please run any changes by me first.

5. THERE IS A DEADLINE FOR you to get the first chapter out is two weeks, I would prefer it if this was an actual chapter or even a prologue, but I may accept epigraphs, act dividers or playlists.

6. JUST SO YOU KNOW, IF you have any concerns or are confused by anything about the plot, contact me via Wattpad private messenger and I will be there for you to answer any questions.

7. THE PAYMENTS ARE INCREDIBLY EASY, all I ask is that you credit me in the description of your book, tag me somewhere on the summary page so that I know you've started publishing and finally, a permanent follow. And yes, I will be checking you've made all of these payments.

8. DON'T FORGET THE PASSWORD. IT will be written on the bottom of each plot and it's just so I know that you've read all of these rules. If you don't use the password, I will not give the plot, as simple as that.

9. IF YOU BREAK ANY OF these rules you will be blacklisted and I really hope I will never have to do it anyone. Being blacklisted means that you can't request anything from me ever again, so far the list is empty and I want to keep it that way.

10. VIPS ARE THE EXCEPTION BECAUSE I trust them. Anyone on my VIP list is allowed to break the rules above and are even allowed to request from this plot shop even when it's closed. Also, they don't have a deadline like everyone else because I trust that they will publish it eventually.

ALSO, IF YOU FEEL AS if you can no longer continue writing my plot, you can always give it back but I would like to know why. If you want to write one of my plots, please make you sure you really want to, because if I keep getting plots returned, it will just become irritating and hurtful.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

VIPS:

coolwhenurbatman
MissHiraeth98
GhostlyEclipse_
aurunium
-marvheled
-lxcifer
spxrrxwstxrks

I know there isn't a lot on here, but I hope to change that soon.

BLACKLIST:

Empty.
Hopefully it stays that way.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘