cursed treasure - HENRY MILLS [A]

TITLE — CURSED TREASURE*

status: available
faceclaims: isabella merced / lindsey morgan
fairytale oc: isla* jones
storybrooke oc: faith hunt
love interest: henry mills
first appearance: ouat season 1
last appearance: ouat season 7

status: available faceclaims: isabella merced / lindsey morgan fairytale oc: isla* jonesstorybrooke oc: faith huntlove interest: henry mills first appearance: ouat season 1last appearance: ouat season 7

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ONCE UPON A TIME, AN Evil Queen fulfilled her promise to Snow White and cast a curse so vile it ripped them from their homes and took them to a new land where they had no idea who they were and the lives they had before. The only hope for the people of the Enchanted Forest was the Saviour who was born just minutes before the thick purple smoke blanketed their realm. With the help of ten year old Isla Jones and her father, Indiana, Prince Charming made it to the wardrobe in time to send his daughter away to safety just as the Evil Queen approached.

For twenty eight blurry years, Isla and her father have been living as Faith and Julius Hunt, one of them being best friend's with the Mayor's kid, the other a History teacher at the local school. But when their teacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard, gave Henry a very special book, everything changed. The curious boy, armed with a heart full of belief and a book of fairytales, left Storybrooke in an attempt to find his birth mother who he was convinced was the Saviour written about on the magical pages.

Faith and Henry must work together to try and get Emma to believe in the curse that they know has the town stuck in a trance, but what they could've never seen coming was developing a bond so deep and meaningful that it starts to make Faith remember who she was. Because the book in Henry's hands may be extremely powerful, but his heart was so much more.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to fit your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"I was born with a soul that is way too sensitive for this cold and ugly world, I have always felt things deeply and differently than most people. That has always been my blessing and my curse."