frozen - TRANSFORMERS [A]

TITLE — FROZEN*

status: available
faceclaims: emily blunt / daniel dae kim
real name: nieva isolde / kija archibald
aliases: maeve archibald / aspen edmonds* (both for nieva)
fandom: transformers
love interest: nieva isolde x cade yeager
first appearance: transformers
last appearance: tbd

status: available faceclaims: emily blunt / daniel dae kim real name: nieva isolde / kija archibald aliases: maeve archibald / aspen edmonds* (both for nieva)fandom: transformerslove interest: nieva isolde x cade yeager first appearance: transform...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

CONCEALED IN THE HARSH ARTIC ice and crowned by flecks of pure white snow was the impregnable prison Nieva Isolde had devised. Her unwilling prisoner was none other than the Decepticon Leader Megatron, who had crash landed on planet Earth after his cowardly retreat from the ongoing war — a war he was losing. Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots, entrusted Nieva with the task of finding and containing their foe. She did just that.

But they never told her how long the evil tin can needed to be kept submerged under the ice for; so Nieva waited... and waited... and waited. Days merged into weeks, weeks into months, months into years and so on. She spent every moment of that millennia awake, watching Megatron with a trained eye in case of any sudden movements. But he never made any for Nieva cast a new layer of protective ice over the prisoner every day, making it certain that it would never melt nor crack.

Nieva was certain that she would forever remain by the side of their greatest enemy. She was wrong.

A Captain stumbled into the seemingly impenetrable prison she had created, startling the guard who had not been in contact with anyone for so long. Her existence confused him, for how could someone stay hidden beneath layers of ice — alive — without food, warmth or any means of escape. Then it occurred to Archibald Witwicky that maybe the Woman of Ice was not human, just like the large metal man he had found her watching over. And even though she was certainly not like any person he had ever met, Archibald Witwicky offered her a chance; a chance to leave the icy prison of her own making, behind.