broken - FRANK CASTLE [A]

TITLE — BROKEN

status: available
faceclaim: aimee garcia / santiago cabrera
oc: selina romero / mateo romero
planet origin: earth
love interest: frank castle
first appearance: daredevil season 2
last appearance: the punisher season 2

status: available faceclaim: aimee garcia / santiago cabrera oc: selina romero / mateo romeroplanet origin: earthlove interest: frank castle first appearance: daredevil season 2last appearance: the punisher season 2

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

SELINA ROMERO WAS BROKEN.

Her shattered pieces were littered with scars and she had no one to help her stitch them back together. The bullet wounds that scratched her skin were a testimony to her survival, but they were also constant reminders of the horrors she had faced. Cracks ran across her heart, the pain seeping through into her soul, spreading and infecting into all that she did. Or in other words, Selina Romero could not escape her nightmares.

Every night she relived it. The blood. The bullets. The begs. She relived it all. And when she would jerk awake, drenched in her own sweat, the scars that branded her skin would hurt as they remembered the pain that was once there. Then her heart would crumble all over again as the truth of what happened settled in for the umpteenth time — that her brother and his family were dead and that she was only survivor.

She did not remember what started the chaos, only that it ended with the blood of her family all over the floor. In the hospital, when she was given the news, the cops told her it was a gun deal gone bad. But Selina had seen enough crime scenes to know that it wasn't the case.

Back on her feet and with unwanted sympathy from her friends, Selina returned to her grim job that others worried would trigger the memories of her recent and tragic events. They dotted on her request, tiptoed in her presence as if frightened they would cause the ground to shake and her body to break. To them, she was nothing more than a bruised glass doll and Selina hated that.

But when the Irish mob are massacred and Selina is brought in to investigate, she is dragged into a mess of blood, justice and revenge involving a man she had met before and the Devil of Hell's Kitchen himself. What she didn't know was that she was more connected to this man's story than she first realised - that her tragedy ran parallel with his. So, if she was broken, then he must have been too.