ghost girl - PETER PARKER [T]

TITLE — GHOST GIRL

status: taken by pxterparkerfilmss
faceclaim: courtney eaton*
oc: robyn solace*
planet origin: earth
love interest: peter parker
first appearance: spider-man: far from home
last appearance: tbd

status: taken by pxterparkerfilmssfaceclaim: courtney eaton*oc: robyn solace*planet origin: earth love interest: peter parkerfirst appearance: spider-man: far from homelast appearance: tbd

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ROBYN SOLACE WAS QUEEN'S GHOST GIRL.

Some would say she was a gift from God, others, punishment from the Devil. But Robyn never believed in that sort of stuff. Sure, she didn't know where her abilities came from and she was sure she knew would but it didn't mean she was evil, nor did it mean she was good.

Robyn Solace could see the dead. Ghosts of the dearly departed haunted her living days, turning them into her own personal hell. Those who did not believe she could talk to ghosts thought she was crazy, a schizophrenic girl off her medication, but Robyn knew the truth. And to her, that was all that mattered.

For as long as she could remember, ghosts of all ages, genders and origins came to visit her and most of them didn't even know they were doing it. They followed her everywhere, even to school, as if making sure that her life would never be normal, like she was being punished for a reason she did not know. But if you were a ghost girl, were you ever going to be normal? Especially in the world they lived in with Gods flying about with their almighty hammers and super-soldiers who were frozen for almost a century. Even one of the most normal guys (he would feel offended if you called him 'normal') wore a weaponised tin suit of his own making.

But he proved that you didn't have to be super-powered or some strange science experiment to save the day, because Tony Stark gave his life to being back everyone Thanos took from the world, which included Robyn.

The Blip changed everything, no one was unaffected. For Robyn, that meant coming home to two parents who spent five years without their child, so they doted on her every second they could and surprisingly, less ghosts. But upon her return to Midtown Tech, that all changes. Because in the very hallway she was standing in was the ghost of Tony Stark.

Robyn Solace could see Tony Stark. He was dead and he was a ghost, but she could see him plain as day. And when he realised the teen was the only one who had stopped, that she could actually see him, things most certainly changed.

He wanted her to look out for Peter Parker the way he no longer could and be there for him no matter what. Robyn agreed. After all, how could you say no to the man who brought you and half the universe back from dust? And when he heard that both Robyn and Peter were going to Europe, he knew he had to come along for the ride.