space-time continuum - APPLY FIC [A]

TITLE — SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM*

status: available
faceclaims: tbd
oc: tbd
planet origins: earth
love interests: tbd
first appearance: doctor who season 4 au
last appearance: doctor who season 4 au

status: available faceclaims: tbdoc: tbdplanet origins: earthlove interests: tbdfirst appearance: doctor who season 4 aulast appearance: doctor who season 4 au

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

TIME WAS A DELICATE THING, or is a delicate thing, tenses can be really confusing sometimes, and no one knew that better than The Doctor. His name was scattered throughout history along with a list of the dead, but what it always failed to mention was the list of the survivors because there were way too many to count. The Doctor was - or is - the forgotten Hero of Time, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stay out of trouble which is why many consider him a bad omen because wherever or whenever he went, death and destruction followed him like a shadow.

Time was a delicate thing, but they didn't know that. Six friends, all curious as to what was out there after seeing the continuous proof that there were aliens living amongst the stars, made a catastrophic mistake. What started off as an ordinary Seance attempt went completely and utterly wrong when a big ball of blue light appeared in the middle of the room and screams and voices could be heard from within. For a moment there was a blinding light and then... nothing.

They couldn't have ever imagined that their attempt to contact the dearly departed had opened up a tear in the fabric of time and space and they couldn't have imagined that as soon as it was a over, a blue Police box would appear on the scene. With the help of the owner of the mysterious bigger-on-the-inside box, they must fix their mistake before the Universe is destroyed and everything they've ever known is turned to dust.

So, nothing to worry about... Right?

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Time is very slow for those who wait. Very fast for those who are scared. Very long for those who at lament. Very short for those who celebrate. But for those who love, time is eternal."

- william shakespeare

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"The Universe is about to be destroyed by six idiot kids! What's next, the cats are going to overthrow the government?"

"What part about me being an alien is so hard for you to understand? Especially considering you lot just ripped a hole in the fabric of time and space."

the doctor

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• So this story is based after the events of 'Journey's End' when the Doctor is travelling by himself. The year will be 2009.

• There will be six kids between the ages of 15 and 18 who are trying a Seance but end up causing a rip in the fabric of time and space.

• This book does not continue into the Doctor Who series because after the Doctor leaves, he doesn't see them again.

• The failed Seance ripped time and space which allowed through a range of terrifying aliens/things, for example: Weeping Angels, Slitheen, Cybermen etc. The TARDIS detected the rip and sent the Doctor to go and fix it where he meets the kids.

• They must help him to fix their mistake, finding strange things out about their mysterious new friend along the way.

THE FORM (just an example, you can change it):

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Faceclaim:
Backup:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Fears:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Quotes:
Password (Favourite Doctor? And why?):
Tags (3+):

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — who's your favourite doctor? And why?