Chapter Fifty Six

A/N: Hello loves! Oh boy, you guys are in for a treat! This chapter is very long, longer than others, so please be aware of this if you need to read later, or if you're just heading to bed this is perfect to read before going to bed! 💖

It's a rollercoaster, buckle your seatbelts and keep all arms and legs inside the ride at all times!

Multiple times skips, so read carefully!

Without further ado!....

••

As the days passed by, Chris and I moved completely into the new house, I've made it warm and cozy with a lot of aesthetic home decor, and out up decorative frames to my liking.

Carly is back home, taking care of little James and Stella of course with the help of Lisa.

Scott flew back to LA for an audition for a cameo in a new movie.

And Shanna hasn't been around lately, after James's birth. But, I did see on her Instagram story that she's in London visiting her husband David.

Nikki hasn't been returning my calls, and I'm very worried. Last time she didn't return my calls, it was because our psycho brother kidnapped her.

And even though he's in jail, I'll never feel safe again, if it's not in Chris's arms.

My sister isn't the wealthiest, but because of my projects on Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, the Marvel movie I did - I do have a lot more than what I had when I started.

So I offered to help pay her tuition, and room and board so she stay at the university. Via, Nikki's best friend, is supposed to come down with her.

My agent, Sara, says I should keep in the loop to avoid people 'forgetting about me' so I agreed to do light work such as commercials, promotions and interviews.

Before I do any of that, Chris and I have decided to post our pregnancy announcement on our Instagrams and let the tabloids do the rest.

Tomorrow I have another interview with WIRED, at one of their offices here in Boston. And Chris is pouting at me, as we shop in the grocery store for food.

"Why are you pouting, Christopher?" I use my hand to squeeze so I can check to see if the avocados are ready as they are displayed in a basket.

Chris was behind me, wearing sunglasses and a hat, leaning against the grocery cart.

"Because." He cuts his sentence off.

"Because Why." I say back, sometimes Chris can't get his feelings out and I need to take his hand and walk him like a child so he can tell me how he feels.

I turn around putting the avocados in our cart, "hm?"

"Why are you getting avocados? I don't like them, babe."

"But Baby Evans does." I wink at him.

He sighs heavily as he follows me to the fruit section where the strawberries were, bananas, oranges.

I pick up some bananas that I thought weren't too green or too ripe yet. But I'm awful at choosing this.

"Baby," Chris moves behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, babe?" I pick some bananas up.

"I don't want you to do the commercials." He mumbles into my ear.