My Personal Bodyguard*

*Adult content involving the use of chains*
Mature readers only. You have been warned. Kurapika is working his last night as your bodyguard. You don't want him to leave. How will you both spend your last night together?

—————————————————————————

Kurapika is your personal bodyguard. He was hired by your family six months ago. It is the last night of his contract. You are sad because you have grown fond of him. However, you have never actually had the opportunity to speak to him. Kurapika takes his job very seriously.

You are out with your friends at a nice restaurant. You are wearing a long, black, strapless dress. It isn't tight, but it does show off your figure. Your high heels match your dress. You are wearing your hair up in a fancy bun. The restaurant is crowded and you and your friends are seated at the back. Kurapika is standing at the front of the table, guarding you and your friends. You are sitting closest to him. You feel bad that he is just standing there so you tug at his suit jacket to get his attention.

"Kurapika, have a seat and eat with us." you say to Kurapika.

He doesn't look back at you. He continues to stand in his protective stance.

"I am working." says Kurapika.

That is the most he has ever said to you. You frown and turn your attention back to your friends. They are already drunk. Since you never drink, you find their behavior annoying. You tug at Kurapika's suit jacket again.

"I am ready to leave now. Please escort me back to my room." you say to Kurapika.
"My assignment is to make sure each of you leave the restaurant safely." says Kurapika.

That means I could be here for hours. You say in your head.

You are disappointed, however, you patiently wait until it is time to leave. Two hours later, everyone says they are ready to go back to the hotel. You are relieved.

Kurapika walks you and your friends out of the restaurant and to the car. You are directly behind Kurapika and watch him walk. Your eyes focus on his right hand.You notice his conjured chains. You have seen him use those chains many times.

Oh, those chains. You say in your head.

You let out an audible moan as your mind wanders. You are imagining those chains around you.

Everyone makes it back to the hotel. Your friends invite you to stay with them, but you decline. You just want to go back to your room to relax. They leave and Kurapika takes you to your room. You are surprised when Kurapika walks into the room with you.

"Ummm...I am fine. We have arrived safely. You can leave now." you say to Kurapika.
"Yes, however, my shift does not end until midnight. I must ensure your safety." says Kurapika while he stands close to the door.
"Well, don't just stand there for the next two hours. Please, make yourself comfortable." you instruct Kurapika.
"I'm fine." Kurapika replies.
"Okay. I am just going to take a bath and probably go to bed." you say to Kurapika.

He doesn't say anything as you walk to the bathroom. You leave the door cracked open and you look out to Kurapika. He is still standing in front of the door in his protective stance. Kurapika is the most handsome man you have ever seen. He is dressed nicely in the suit he is always wearing. His thick blonde hair is a little messy, but you love that look on him. He has a serious expression on his face. You have never seen him smile. You imagine he has a beautiful smile and you wish he would smile once for you. His big eyes are your favorite feature on him. You love the unique shape to them. His chains are still conjured. You glance at them and immediately feel moisture in between your legs. You blush and turn away to draw your bath.