The New Hire* (An AU Sex Worker Story)

This idea was given to me by one of my readers. Unfortunately, I don't think she is on Wattpad anymore. Regardless, I liked her idea and went with it. I hope you enjoy it!

The New Hire* (An AU Sex Worker Story)

My heels clap against the tile floor as I walk down the long hallway to the president's office. I clutch my handbag. I don't remember being this nervous for a job interview before.

I stop, turning my head left and right. My eyes search until I find a door with a gold plate on it.

Kurapika Kurta

I knock lightly on his door.

"Come in," he says.

I turn the doorknob and push the door open. He's sitting behind a mahogany desk. I walk across the hardwood floor. He takes his eyes off his computer screen to greet me. The corners of his mouth move upward into a smile. It almost reaches his eyes.

"Please. Have a seat." He stands up and extends his arm toward me. "(Y/N) (L/N). Am I correct?"

I shake his hand, nodding. "Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He sits back down, looking at me up and down. "The pleasure is mine. You're very beautiful."

I straighten my dress. "Thank you." I sit down. I can't help but stare at him. I honestly didn't expect the president of this company to be so good looking. His blonde hair sits below the collar of his suit. Those eyes! They are big, round, and have a slight angle at the corners.

He slides a folder in my direction. "I trust you read over the job description," he says, opening the folder. He hands me a pen.

"Of course," I say, signing my name at the bottom of the first sheet of paper.

He flips the paper over, revealing the second sheet. "All of my employees are required to undergo a complete medical screening. The same goes for my clients. Regardless, they are still required to wear a condom at all times. If they refuse, let me know immediately. I take safety seriously."

That's good to know. "Yes, sir."

"Also, if at any point during your session you feel uncomfortable, stop and let the bodyguard know. They will have them escorted." He points to a list on the paper. "These are the only things you are required to do." He furrows his brow. "Are you inexperienced in any of these common requests?"

I look away, hiding my flushed face. "Uh...everything. I'm a virgin."

I didn't think it was possible, but his eyes actually double in size. "May I ask...why did you apply for this position?"

I hesitate before making eye contact with him. "The money."

He stares at me, compassion evident in his eyes. "I understand. I usually don't hire virgins, but I am willing to make an exception."

I raise my eyebrows. "Really?"

He nods. "Yes. I'll make sure you're properly trained."

I bow my head. "Thank you." A nervous feeling settles in my stomach. "Umm...will I have the opportunity to meet my trainer beforehand?"

He smiles. "You're looking at him."

I suck in a quick rush of air. "But...you're the president of this company. Are you sure you have the time?"