A Special Announcement Part Two

Per request, here is part two. Enjoy!
(B/N) = Baby Name of your choice

You are taking down the decorations from Kurapika's birthday party. All of your friends came over to celebrate yesterday. It was Leorio's idea to throw him a surprise party. You'll never forget the huge smile on Kurapika's when everyone shouted, "surprise."

You attempt to reach the banner that is taped to the wall.

"Darn. It's too high." you say as you look around for a stool.

You rub your pregnant belly and smile. Baby Kurta is due in two weeks and Kurapika has been spoiling you ever since you found out you were pregnant. He is busy in the nursery making sure everything is ready for the baby.

You find a stool and stand on it to reach the birthday banner. It's still a little too high for you so you stand on your tiptoes. You lose your balance and fall off of the stool. Kurapika runs out of the nursery as soon as he hears the sound of you falling. His eyes widened as soon as he saw you on the floor.

"(Y/N)! What happened?" he asks while running to your side.
"I was trying to take down these decorations and I slipped. I'm okay." you answer.
"Why didn't you wait for me? I told you I was going to clean everything up as soon as I finished preparing the nursery." Kurapika asks.
"I'm sorry. I can't help it. You know I'm nesting." you answer.
"Let me help you up." says Kurapika as he holds your hand.

You sit up and immediately feel a cramp on your side. You wince in pain as you lay back down on the floor. Kurapika gives you a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" he asks.
"I don't know." you answer as you rub your belly. You feel for kicks.
"How's the baby?" Kurapika asks.
"I...I don't feel any movement." you answer as tears begin to fill your eyes.

Kurapika doesn't hesitate as he picks you up and takes you into his car. He speeds as he drives you to the hospital. You notice and look over to the speedometer.

"Kurapika! You are driving too fast! You'll get pulled over for sure." you say to him.
"I'd love to see them try." Kurapika replies while gripping the steering wheel.

A staff member from the emergency room wheels you up to labor and delivery. The nurse straps your belly. There are two straps. One is to monitor your baby and the other is to monitor your contractions. The nurse turns on the monitor and smiles as soon as she hears the baby's heartbeat.
"Baby is fine." she says to you and Kurapika.

You both sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness." says Kurapika. He reaches down and kisses you.

Kurapika drives you back home. He looks over to you while he waits for the light to change.

"You really gave me a scare, (Y/N)." says Kurapika.
"I know. I promise to take it easy from now on." you reply.
"Is there anything I can get you?" Kurapika asks.
"Actually...a strawberry milkshake sounds wonderful." you answer with a smile.
"Anything for you." says Kurapika.

Kurapika parks his car in front of the park so the two of you can enjoy your milkshakes. You both watch as parents play with their children.

"That will be us one day." says Kurapika.

You smile at Kurapika with a mouthful of your shake. He laughs when he notices you have whipped cream on your face. You give him a confused look. He leans in close to you and licks the cream off of your bottom lip.

"I love you." he says.
"I love you, too."

Kurapika lays you down on the couch as soon as you both get home. He places a pillow behind your head and covers you with a throw blanket.