My Everything* Part One

"Get up, sleepyhead! It's time to get ready!"

Kurapika lifts his head off of the pillow with his eyes still closed. He rubs his eyes. "What time is it?"

"I don't know. I just had four cups of coffee though and I want some company. Get up!"

Kurapika pushes himself up with his arms until he is sitting in bed. He looks out the window and notices it's still dark out. "The sun's not out yet. Why do we need to get ready?" He yawns.

The blue-haired girl laughs. "We don't. I'm just bored."

"You do realize I came home at two, right? I just want to sleep," Kurapika says.
"Work...work...work...that's all you think about. When are you going to start thinking about me and my needs for once?" she says, pouting.

Feeling guilty, Kurapika reaches out and strokes her arm. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Well...you did." Tears well up in her blue eyes. "Just go back to sleep."

"No...no. I'm up. What would you like to do, angel eyes?" He lets out another yawn.

She claps her hands together. "Yay! Let's do it!"

"Uh...I don't know if I have the energy for that."

"That's okay...I'll do all the work," she says. She closes the gap between them and sits on his lap.

He winces. "You're on my bladder...allow me to relieve myself first."

She gets off of him. "Okay. But hurry up!"

Kurapika crawls out of the warm bed. His feet touch the cold tile as he searches for his slippers. Once he finds them, he slips his feet inside and heads toward the bathroom.

After emptying his bladder, he looks at his reflection in the mirror. Dark bags rest under his eyes. He sighs before splashing his face with water and brushing his teeth.

Once he steps out of the bathroom, he notices his girlfriend has already taken her clothes off. She sits on her knees with a big smile on her face. She pats the empty side of the bed.

He walks over and crawls back in bed. She positions herself back on top of him. He rests his back on the headboard while she unbuttons his pajama top. She kisses his chest until she feels him harden beneath her.

He helps her slide his pants off. They lock eyes before he pulls her in for a kiss. He reaches up and cups one of her breasts with his hand. She moans against his lips.

She gets on her knees and positions herself above his erection. He grabs her arms and guides her as she moves her hips down. She allows him to slowly fill her.

Kurapika doesn't worry about using condoms anymore. They were each other's firsts and once they moved in together, she started taking the pill. She always complained that condoms killed their romantic moments.

Once he is deep inside of her, she begins to rock back and forth, moaning loudly.

Sweat drops form on his forehead as he watches her breasts bounce up and down. He catches one with his mouth and sucks hard on her nipple. The sensation sends waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Kurapika! I'm going to...ahh!"

She climaxes hard against him. Her legs tremble as she recovers.

Once her breathing pattern returns to normal, Kurapika flips her over and begins to thrust in and out of her. He throws his head back and moans through clenched teeth as he climaxes inside of her.

He falls on top of her. She gently scratches his back while he recovers.

"I love you, Kurapika," she whispers in his ear.
"And I love you, Neon."