The Roommate* Part Two

As requested, here is the second chapter to "The Roommate." I hope you enjoy it!

"Kurapika...I...I love you," you say.

Kurapika lets out a laugh. "That's your confession? Well, in that case, I also have a confession. I love you as well, (Y/N)."

Your lips curve upward into a mischievous smile as you continue to grind your hips against Kurapika.

Afraid you'll lose Kurapika forever, you decide to let go of your guilty conscience. You know Kurapika is strong. He has endured an immeasurable amount of pain in the past. Still...just because you know he can handle it doesn't mean he deserves to feel more of it.

I'll tell him the truth...just not yet.

When the heat from the hot tub becomes too much to bear, Kurapika picks you up and throws you on the bed to your honeymoon suite. Not wasting any time drying off, he pushes himself deep inside of you. Left...left...right...right...and back to the middle. You scream his name as a current of orgasmic delight travels throughout your body over and over again.

Breathing heavily, the two of you still have your limbs intertwined with each other's when Kurapika finally speaks.

"So...how many was that?"
"At least four. I lost count," you answer.

Kurapika laughs. "That has to be some kind of record."

You run your fingers through his wet blonde hair. "Sex like that should be outlawed."

Kurapika steadies himself up with his elbows. "Good thing I'm a hunter. If they were ever to make a law against it, I'd be able to get away with it."

You place your hand on his chest. "That's right...you're my hunter."

___

A month later, the two of you have settled into married life. Much to your dismay, Kurapika works almost nonstop. Whenever you are about to have an argument about his work hours, he manages to get out of it with his incredible charm.

"I promise...once I have recovered all of my brethren's eyes, I'll work less," he says before walking out the door.
Once he closes the door behind him, you grab your textbooks and laptop. Having taken a break from school to focus on winning Kurapika's heart, you decide now is a great time to start college again.

Once you get settled into your seat, you hear a knock at the front door.

"C'mon...open up already!" a familiar voice shouts from the other side of the door.

You roll your eyes when you open the door. "Hello to you, too, Killua. What are you doing here?"

Killua walks past you, not making eye contact. He heads straight to the refrigerator, pulling out a can of juice. He opens it and takes a sip.

"Where's Kurapika?"

You walk closer to your husband's friend. "He just left for work. I'll tell him you stopped by."

"That's alright. I'll hang out here for a while," Killua says, leaning against the refrigerator with his feet crossed.

"Uh...I don't think Kurapika would like that."

Killua gives you a puzzled look. "Why not?"

"Because...it's inappropriate for a married woman to be alone with a man who isn't her husband."

It's Killua's turn to roll his eyes. He pushes himself off the refrigerator and walks closer to you. You feel goosebumps erupt on your skin when he stops to stand next to you.