Sleepless Night* Kurapika's POV

This sleeplessness will be the end of me. Pointless thoughts tormented my mind. I turned over to check the time. It was a little past two. I should have just climbed out of bed, but I feel a sense of tranquility when your body is next to mine. I turned back around to face you. The room was dark; however, the city lights from outside the building casted a soft glow on your face. I couldn't help but smile as I watched you dream. If only I could close my eyes and dream with you.

You reached over to grab my hand...most likely making sure I was still there. I did not intend on leaving you. I apologize for all the other times I have left without warning. I caught you smiling in your sleep. Are you truly happy with me? Are you happy with a man who is too consumed with his own personal affairs?

You told me you loved me. I have yet to tell you in return. It's not because I don't share your feelings. I love you more than anything. I am simply not worthy of your adoration. I am keeping something important from you. It's selfish of me to continue our relationship without telling you the truth.

Your bare shoulder was exposed. You shivered from the cold. I gently kissed your soft skin before covering you with the comforter. I couldn't resist the urge to smell your hair. The scent of your favorite shampoo filled my nose. You squeezed my hand. I didn't want to wake you. Or rather, maybe I did.

"Ku...Kurapika?" you asked with your eyes still closed.
"Shh...go back to sleep. I promise I'll still be here when you wake up."
"Will you hold me?"
"Of course," I answered while wrapping my arm around you.

I pulled your body close to mine. You fit perfectly. I swear you were made for me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I pulled you too close. I prayed you couldn't feel my excitement.

"Kurapika? Are you having trouble sleeping again?" you asked while placing your hand under my shirt.

You traced your fingers over my abdomen. I grabbed your hand. I didn't want you to go down any further. I was already ashamed of the thoughts that were flooding my mind. Thoughts of what I wanted to do to you.

"Kurapika?"

I cleared my throat. "Yes?"

"You still haven't answered my question."
"Umm...yes. I'm having trouble falling asleep."
"That's it. You're seeing a doctor. I'm worried about you," you said.
"I assure you...I'm fine."
"No, Kurapika. You're not. I'm speaking to Leorio tomorrow."
"Whatever makes you happy. I'll do anything for you."

You were silent for a few seconds.

"Anything?" you asked.
"Yes."

You freed your hand from mine. You placed it on my cheek.

"Kiss me."

I traced your tempting lips with my thumb. I used every ounce of strength to refrain from devouring you. I allowed my lips to fall on yours. After stealing one kiss, I pulled away.

"No, Kurapika. Kiss me."

You opened your mouth as soon as I pressed my lips against yours. I felt your tongue caress mine. I reached behind your head to deepen our kiss. It was too late. Unless you told me no, I wouldn't have been able to stop.

(Y/N), there is something mesmerizing about your kiss. Whenever you kiss me, it's as if I'm under your spell. Whatever you desire...it's yours.

I couldn't break away from you. I've never done drugs before, but I imagine this is what an addict feels like. I'm in a state of euphoria whenever I kiss you. My tongue fought for dominance while you attempted to match my movements.

I gently rolled you on your back while steadying myself on top of you. I finally broke away. You were panting. I hope I didn't deprive you of air.

My lips made their way to your neck. I love kissing the delicate skin below your earlobe. I should have stopped right there, but I kept going. I made a trail of kisses down your neck to your collarbone.