💕𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬💕

Oh wow, it's been ages since I last opened any of my imagine books to add something to it, so for some reason I'm so nervous!
Anyways, I just wanted to make it known that I decided to give Distinguished a book of its own, after a few lovely suggestions from a few lovely people.

I've published a book for it, and the eighteen chapters in this book have been copied into that one, along with the continuing updates - I hope that makes sense.

I just thought I'd disclose it for those wonderful souls that might have liked that series (even though it was messy and cringe, and still is, beware) - for I shall try to be updating as often as I can.

As well as that, I later intend to turn a few other imagines from here into books, but that's still uncertain for now. I just wanted to let you know, and thank you for all the love you've shown me.

I definitely haven't forgotten my Moonwalk books, and hopefully I'll update them sooner rather than later.

For now, however, it is just what I have disclosed at the start, and most importantly - I simply wished to thank you for everything.

All the love, support, and kind words still baffles me as I write this, and I will never get used to how blessed I am to be able to love beautiful people like you.

Never forget how amazing and special you are.

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕

𝄥𝄞──────❥𝄇