♡ Uncalled|Part Two♡

You stood there in shock, looking at the woman you knew as Lisa, and then looking back at Michael. He was staring at Lisa, letting out a sigh as he shook his head.

"Lisa," he breathed, a serious expression on his face.

"What a way to greet me," she laughed. "I expected better from you," she looked at you. "And this must be your new favorite flavor,"

"Stop it, Lisa," Michael said lowly, making you frown.

"I'm sorry, what's going on here?" you questioned. "Michael," you looked at your boyfriend. "Explain," you kept your eyes on him.

"Yes, Mike," Lisa added. "Explain,"

Michael let out a breath and shook his head. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants and kept his eyes on you.

"Lisa is....my ex girlfriend," he informed you. "And she's...seven months pregnant with my baby," he looked down. "I meant to tell you sooner, but apparently..." he looked up at Lisa. "Someone had other plans,"

Your eyes widened and you looked at Lisa, observing her baby bump. She smiled at you, and you couldn't tell if the smile was genuine.

"Then...why did she introduce herself as your girlfriend?" you asked Michael.

"I was just pulling your legs," she waved you off. "I do that all the time," she looked at Michael. "I like to give him hell,"

Michael groaned and shook his head. He flashed you an apologetic look, and you looked away. You had a lot to discuss with him. He was having a baby with another woman, and you had had no idea.

"What do you want?" he looked at Lisa.

"I'm going for a doctor's visit tomorrow. I want you to be there," she answered. "Just you," she took a glance at you before looking back at your boyfriend.

"Lisa, you could have just called me to tell me that," Michael closed his eyes before opening them again.

"I know," she nodded. "But I wanted to see the...girl you're now dating," she said. "Clearly she's...lovely," she forced a smile.

You folded your arms and rolled your eyes. For some reason, you did not take a liking to this woman. Perhaps it was because you were feeling a tad bit insecure.

Michael was having a baby with this woman, and you did not know how to feel. How could anyone know how to react? It was so complicated, and everything seemed to be a complete blur to you.

"Is that all?" Michael raised an eyebrow. It was clear that he was annoyed.

"Yes," Lisa nodded and rested her hands on her stomach. "The appointment is at the Cathedral hospital, at ten in the morning," she continued. "I'll meet you there. Please don't be late,"

"Right, I'll be there," Michael nodded as she turned to leave. He pushed the door shut and looked at you. "(Y/N),"

You slapped him across the face and bit your lip. "When the hell were you going to tell me that you were having a baby with another woman?!" you screeched.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry," he shook his head and kept his eyes on you. "I meant to tell you," he brought his fingers up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "But I just....didn't know how," he let his hands fall to his sides.

"Ugh!" you groaned. "Two months, and you hid this from me!" you shook your head. "How could you do this?" tears formed in your eyes. "You played me for a fool," you felt hurt. You felt lied to, and you felt betrayed.

Your past relationships had been bad, always ending with your significant other cheating on you. You were very delicate.

"(Y/N), it was nothing like that," he said as you walked toward the front door. "(Y/N)," he pulled your hand back, making you turn around to face him. "Please don't leave. Please," he begged. "Lisa is my past. She may be pregnant with my baby, but I don't love her the way I love you,"

"Michael," you let out a breath. "Having a baby changes things," you whispered. "It's complicated now," tears began to stream down your face as you pulled your hand away from Michael. "I'm sorry," you shook your head. "I need time to think," you took in a deep breath. "I...I...need to leave,"

~•❊•~
This one was quite short, I hope you don't mind!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|