♡Every Time♡

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This is yet another poorly written imagine, please forgive me for wasting your time!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1993|

•Theme Song: Everytime (Britney Spears)•

•♡•

You were seated on the edge of the bed, tears streaming down your face. It was eleven in the evening, and you had been awake, letting your thoughts consume you. You were in a hotel room, and you had just been seperated from your husband of two years, Michael Jackson. You hadn't meant to hurt him, but you did. You had done something dreadful, and you were now convinced that you were paying for your sins.

Sniffing, you stood up and fiddled with your fingers, making your way into the pristine bathroom. The door was open, so you walked in with ease, pushing it shut once you were inside. Walking toward the tub, you began to fill it with warm water as you got undressed. You took off each item slowly, letting the tears stream down your face as you moved.

Your heart was broken, and your limbs were weak. Once you were naked, you stepped into the tub and laid down in the water, resting the back of your head on the edge of the vessel.

You sobbed as you closed your eyes. Everything had fallen apart.

Everything.

•Flashback•
•Two Days Ago•

You were seated in the living room, waiting for Michael to return home. You fiddled with your wedding rings as tears filled your eyes. You had never meant to hurt him, but you knew that he would be furious once he found out. Three days ago, you and your husband had had a fight - and you had walked out. You were sad, and upset - so you decided to visit his brother, Jermaine, since the both of you were quite close.

You had poured out your heart to your husband's brother, and he did his best to comfort you. He spoke to you, and made you feel better. However, he had taken advantage of the moment - and he kissed you. Of course, since you were upset, you could not think straight - and the both of you ended up sleeping together.

You hated yourself for what you had done, but you did it. At present moment, you had decided that you needed to tell Michael about what had happened. You wanted him to hear it from you, rather than from anyone else. Jermaine wanted you to keep it a secret, but you refused to do it.

You had always been honest with your husband, and this one mistake was something you needed to talk about.

Your eyes were watery, and you sniffed - looking around the house. Michael was sure to be furious with you. You knew it.

A moment passed, and the front doors opened - revealing your husband. He walked in, and he had a smile on his face. It broke your heart further, knowing that you would be the reason for his grief.

He shut the doors, and turned around to look at you. He observed you, approaching.

"Hey darling," he rested his hands on your waist and pulled you close, kissing your forehead. "How were you whilst I was at work?" he smiled at you.

"I....was....okay," you sniffed, using the back of your hand to wipe away the tears that had managed to make their way down your face.

"Baby? What's wrong?" he questioned. "Why are you crying?"

More tears began to stream down your face and you shook your head. Michael frowned and kept his eyes on you.

"Baby?" he prodded.

"Oh Michael," you sobbed. "Michael...I've done a terrible thing," you breathed. "I've ruined us,"

"What...do you mean?" he raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Michael I.....I...." you trailed off. "I don't know how to say it," you shook your head.

"Tell me," he urged.

"Michael....remember...three days ago....when we fought, and when I walked out?" you looked at him as he nodded. "I....went to Jermaine's house....and we....slept together," your eyes were sad as Michael took a step back. "I'm so sorry," you bit your lip. "Michael, please-"

"You slept with my brother?" he gawked. "(Y/N)...please tell me that this is some joke," he searched your eyes.

"It's....not," you closed your eyes. "I'm so sorry,"

But you knew that no matter how much apologized, it would not take back what you had done.

⊰•

You opened your eyes and bit your lip. After confessing what you had done, to Michael, you had packed your bags and moved to stay at a hotel. It had been two days, and Michael hadn't tried to find you, or get into contact with you. He seemed to have forgotten about you, but you had not forgotten about him.

For the past few nights, you had seen him in your dreams. You knew that you had ruined your marriage, and the chances of getting him to forgive you were very slim.

The more you thought about Michael, the more you wished that he was around. You felt horrible, and you were a mess. Tears streamed down your face as you began to sob loudly. Your sobs echoed throughout the bathroom, making you more aware of your situation.

You moved further into the water, and looking around the room. You wanted to end it all. You had lost everything.

And with one last sob, you went underwater.

~•❊•~
This one wasn't very good, my apolgies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|