•❊Sour|Part Two❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

"Oh my God," you looked at the pieces of clothing that were left. Tears had formed in your eyes as you began to panic. "Shit, shit, shit!" you ran your fingers through your hair. "No, no, no, this cannot be happening!" you groaned.

But it is.

Running to the door, you opened it and peeked out. Most of the dancers were already dressed, and a few only had makeup left to do. Almost everyone was already organized. Everyone except you. Stepping out, you pulled the door shut and let out a sigh.

I need to see Michael, he'll know what to do.

You ran straight for his dressing room, knocking at the door loudly. You waited for a few moments, but received no response. Knocking again, you took in a deep breath and waited again.

No response.

You looked around, not knowing what to do. The performance was going to start soon, and you didn't know what to do. You felt like crying. Even your hat was missing - your entire costume had been sabotaged.

Several dancers walked by, smiling at you as they did so. They chatted with each other, laughing in the process. You gulped and fiddled with your fingers.

Suddenly, you stopped one of the dancers named Olive.

"Olive," you said her name, making her stop. She had a short red dress on, and her makeup looked stunning. She smiled at you.

"(Y/N), why aren't you dressed yet?" she frowned a little. "The concert's going to start soon,"

"Olive, my costume...it...it's gone," you let out a breath. "Someone went into my dressing room and...and cut it up," your throat was dry. "Where...where is Michael?"

"He left with Frank, he's getting ready to start," her eyes widened slightly. "And what the hell?! Who did that?!" she gawked.

"It...it doesn't matter," you swallowed. "I need to get it fixed before the performance," you felt helpless.

Olive stared at you for a moment, chewing on her lip. "You said it was..cut up...right?" she raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Yeah," you breathed.

"Then there won't be enough time to fix it, the concert is going to begin soon," she spoke. "But I think I know who can help," she gestured for you to follow her. "Come with me,"

You followed her as she led the way quickly. A few moments passed before she stopped in front of Sandra's room door. Sandra was the costume designer. She was a middle aged woman, and she was very creative. Olive knocked and waited for a brief minute before it opened.

Sandra had a smile on her face, and her blonde hair had a lovely bounce to it. She always looked cheerful, and that was one of the advantages of having her as the costume designer.

"(Y/N), Olive," she greeted you both. "How can I help you?"

"Sandra, (Y/N)'s costume was sabotaged by some idiotic freak, and now she has nothing to wear for her performance," Olive said quickly.

"What? Who on earth would do such a thing?" Sandra's eyes widened as you let out a breath. "Never mind, not important - we need to get you something to wear for the performance," she looked at you and scanned your form. "And I think I have just the thing,"