♡The Fall|Part Two♡

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
Some facts in this part may not be true, please don't attack me.

Thank you for reading!

⊰•

Michael.

I walked out of the bedroom, and noticed that Brooke was standing near the top of the staircase, covering her mouth. I frowned and approached her.

"Brooke?" I spoke. "What's going on?"

"M-Michael...I...I didn't mean it," she shook her head. "I swear I didn't mean it," tears had formed in her eyes. She looked scared.

"What do you-" I stopped when I spotted my unconscious wife, laying at the foot of the stairs. Her forehead was bleeding lightly, and her lips were pale. "(Y/N)!" I exclaimed, running down the staircase, pushing past Brooke. "Baby," I took her in my arms and held her close. "Baby, please," I supported her form in my arms. "Please say something," I tried to get her to respond.

"Oh God," I heard Brooke panic as she approached.

"What the hell did you do?" I looked at her with furious eyes.

"I...slapped her...and she fell-"

"Who gave you the right to put your hands on my wife?!" I snapped before looking back at (Y/N)'s face. I wanted to say more, but I had to get my wife to the hospital. "I have to get her to a hospital," I remarked.

"Michael, I'm so sorry I-"

"Get out of my house, Brooke," I brought my eyed to land on her form. "Just leave,"

"Michael-"

"I said get out," I repeated myself.

Brooke looked sad, but I didn't care. She put her hands on my wife, and that was wrong. If she were a man, I would have punched him. However, she was a woman, and I needed to understand my boundaries.

She descended the staircase, moving past me as I held (Y/N) close.

"I'm sorry," she said before walking out.

I cradled (Y/N) in my arms for a brief minute. I needed to get her to a hospital, and I needed to do it fast.

⊰•

I was seated in the foyer of the hospital, and (Y/N) was in the emergency unit. It had been half an hour since I had brought my wife in - and the crowds were beginning to gather outside. In a matter of minutes, there would be a plethora of screaming fans that wanted to see (Y/N) and I.

Biting my lip, I observed as a few nurses passed me - giving me smiles as they carried on. A few doctors did the same as the made their rounds. My hands were cold, and I prayed that everything would be alright. I was worried for (Y/N), and I was worried for our baby. I needed them to be okay.

Another thirty minutes passed, and at this point - the crowd outside of the hospital was huge. There were many security guards keeping the people at bay, and they were doing their job well. I just hoped that no one would get hurt.

I glanced outside, a small smile forming on my face as I spotted a few kids. I adored children, and wanted to have many of my own. I had been thinking of adopting, as well as having biological children.